Forum

The Medals for new ETF2L system tiers.

Created 30th April 2015 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

bluR-

Gungaginga

Hey, not sure if they got posted around here (sry if someone else did) but I thought u guys will be interested how the new names for medals will look like..

http://www.trade.tf/items/updates

shoras

They look the same as last 2 seasons, don’t they?

Last edited by shoras,

Kaneco

kinda disappointing that literally every medal for every tier is the same and also same as last seasons. At least Prem deserved something different.

Also, why medals for playffs? So If Im getting this correct if you win High for examplem you get a participation medal, a playoff medal and a winner medal?

Great work with the ultiduo medal on such short notice tho.

bluR-

Gungaginga

@shoras as looking yes,but I meant the new names and the thing that they introduced the Playoffs which are different from the Participation ones.

@Kaneco
Yeah, indeed ETF2l did a nice work with the Ultiduo cup which in my opinion was a really great cup and is nice to see that all the participants are going to get a medal, even if they didn’t really took a place.

I think the Medals for Playoffs are a good idea because let’s say in open 6v6 there was like 200 teams, do you think is fair that your team that ended up in first 8 teams (played playoffs) will receive a Participation Medal as the team from place 200 took? Probably not. The new tier system is well thought out in my opinion and the medals are nice looking.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Kaneco

kinda disappointing that literally every medal for every tier is the same and also same as last seasons. At least Prem deserved something different.

Also, why medals for playffs? So If Im getting this correct if you win High for examplem you get a participation medal, a playoff medal and a winner medal?

Great work with the ultiduo medal on such short notice tho.

Prem probably cares the least about the medals. Not really an argument, more so a fact.
You only get one medal, the highest you earned.

Oxy

TC.Express

How many teams even make playoffs for High, Mid and Open in HL season? Am I being blind or have they not been released/decided yet?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Oxy

How many teams even make playoffs for High, Mid and Open in HL season? Am I being blind or have they not been released/decided yet?

Not decided yet afaik, expecting it to be similar to S20 though.

Kaneco

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
Prem probably cares the least about the medals. Not really an argument, more so a fact.
You only get one medal, the highest you earned.

It still could use a little flair u know, like platinum ugc medal, has some glowing stuff or something like that, just so that it makes it stand out more, it’s prem after all. Since you cant make a living off this game (yet) at least prem players should be able to rock dem shiny medals.

doks

esl medals still the best looking for ever

GH0T1

♣Lesk

Quoted from doks

esl medals still the best looking for ever

Author

Playoff medals look better than 1st place medals. Sick.

Munky

AEUGH

Playoff medals should have probably been the participant medal slightly edited rather than the winners medal very slightly edited. You get a ‘prettier’ medal for making playoffs than for finishing second or third.

It is only medals but still seems a bit odd.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Munky

Playoff medals should have probably been the participant medal slightly edited rather than the winners medal very slightly edited. You get a ‘prettier’ medal for making playoffs than for finishing second or third.

It is only medals but still seems a bit odd.

I’d say keep the star on the playoff medals but with the same look as with the participant medals to keep them rather normal but still enough to feel awarded, so they are not just exactly like the group winner medals from last seasons.

firej

^ this

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

I’d say keep the star on the playoff medals but with the same look as with the participant medals to keep them rather normal but still enough to feel awarded, so they are not just exactly like the group winner medals from last seasons.

+1

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »