Forum

The Medals for new ETF2L system tiers.

Created 30th April 2015 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

cirlo

cirlo

After all being one of the first 10 teams in your tier or being the first one in one of the 10 old divisions is quite the same. That’s why you deserve the same/similar medal to the one people got being first with the old system.

san alex

Quoted from cirlo

After all being one of the first 10 teams in your tier or being the first one in one of the 10 old divisions is quite the same. That’s why you deserve the same/similar medal to the one people got being first with the old system.

+1

Playoff medals look really cool!

firej

But a golden medal > bronze, if you want to keep the Playoff one golden you should at least give smth special to the winner medals ( no, | || and ||| are not special )

XO -

Ultiduo medals looks best.

TheMackey5

FM

When do we actually get the medals btw? Or am I the only one who hasn’t got his one yet?

s20 wuz my first season, so plz no h8 plz

bluR-

Gungaginga

Probably in the upcoming weeks.

I guess when S8 is over

CHERRY

It looks almost as if winner of Open was better than paritcipant of Prem.

Last edited by CHERRY,

maclin

meer)

I haven’t got both my S8 HL (2 matches played as a sub) and my S20 6s (all games played). Help plz? ;-;
EDIT: I read the posts above :3

Last edited by maclin,

Spycy

TC.Express

TotH pin :*

Meeto

Quoted from maclin

I haven’t got both my S8 HL (2 matches played as a sub) and my S20 6s (all games played). Help plz? ;-;
EDIT: I read the posts above :3

S20 hasn’t been distributed yet and HL isn’t even over yet.

taube

BWB

Quoted from XO -

Ultiduo medals looks best.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Also whats up with Archimedes cup medals?

Vitto

“ETF2L Highlander open partecipation medal” isnt the name of the medal you got from partecipating in the hl open cup?

Author

Quoted from Vitto

“ETF2L Highlander open partecipation medal” isnt the name of the medal you got from partecipating in the hl open cup?

HL Open medals have different design.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »