The Medals for new ETF2L system tiers.

Created 30th April 2015 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Unusual medals for Prem plz 8)

ducky

Quoted from LaMqTa

Also whats up with Archimedes cup medals?

Archimedes cup didn’t have any medals afaik

Feri

MF

Quoted from Admirable

Unusual medals for Prem plz 8)

yes with nuts please 8)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Feri

[…]
yes with nuts please 8)

with deez nuts 9)

Quoted from ducky

[…]

Archimedes cup didn’t have any medals afaik

Sad..My friends were interested in the medals.. :X :D

Everton1992

Not received medal of Ultiduo (damn rules of 24 hrs :( ).

taube

BWB

Just an idea, but why don’t prem’s 1st 2nd 3rd place medals, have the team logo, instead of the normal tf2 logo. It may be a bit more work etc. but it could encourage prem players to give more crap about the medals + the look of it would look amazing overall.

Dennia

FAINT

Quoted from taube

Just an idea, but why don’t prem’s 1st 2nd 3rd place medals, have the team logo, instead of the normal tf2 logo. It may be a bit more work etc. but it could encourage prem players to give more crap about the medals + the look of it would look amazing overall.

+1 best idea

NeuTronas

Quoted from taube

Just imagine foreskings logo

Lupus

IKEA

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
Just imagine foreskings logo

8===0

Furiosa

ZV

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

I’d say keep the star on the playoff medals but with the same look as with the participant medals to keep them rather normal but still enough to feel awarded, so they are not just exactly like the group winner medals from last seasons.

I don’t really think that 5 teams from open (for example) who get playoff medals would feel awarded enough receiving the medals looking like part. medals (~50 teams awarded). The star doesn’t really make sense.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Furiosa

[…]

I don’t really think that 5 teams from open (for example) who get playoff medals would feel awarded enough receiving the medals looking like part. medals (~50 teams awarded). The star doesn’t really make sense.

There’s not much difference between with winning the tier or throwing as long as you get to playoffs since you would get a golden medal either way, with a star or a line on it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3