ESEA in Europe

Created 13th August 2013 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Sideshow

At the moment yes, it’s only one division and you’re gonna get pooped on like in ESA, but with added support there will be multiple divisions and it’ll approach the NA system more and more, which is a great thing.

It might be worth mentioning that ESEA uses a kind-of-swiss-system for the Open and IM divisions. The first fixtures are seeded randomly and after that, the next fixtures will always be against teams in your range on the table. If you get pooped on by Epsilon in the first week, you will most likely not face any other Premiership team again for the whole season (unless you win your next matches).

Again, enjoy with care because hearsay.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Yeah that’s true but I think it’s a bit later on, not just after the first week. So as long as a few teams you’re close to skillwise sign up, you’ll get good games. And another thing worth mentioning is that the season is much longer than ETF2L’s and I think you play more games too, so imo you’re getting your money’s worth.

EDIT: Also a pug system that isn’t total fucking aids (tf2pickup) or totally dead (pu2) has to be a good thing.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Setlet

Quoted from Sideshow

Allowing ESL to drop TF2 in europe was probably the worst thing to happen to our scene and we shouldn’t let it happen.

Did anyone ask ESL to not to force TF2 to have their AC system?

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

Did anyone ask ESL to not to force TF2 to have their AC system?

Not an option, ESL Wire is mandatory.

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Monkeh

(naturally the comment about their minds is tongue in cheek before any U-S-A! morons have a go at me, chill your little inbred deep south minds and relax, cheers :D xxx )

You are inbred yourself, you know that, right?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

How much does it cost?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Premium costs at the moment:

1 Month @ $6.95

3 Months @ $6.65

6 Months @ $6.33

12 Months @ $5.83

Not sure how much it costs to join the actual open league itself.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

So about 5eu? I couldn’t find it on the website, it’s just as bad as ESL :P.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

You have to have registered already i think to find the premium prices, when i’m logged in there is a big list of “stuff to do” with my account and i just clicked “Premium” or w/e there.

but yeah, would be interested to see the league fees first and also there is still no option to sign up for EUtf2.

basshead

mid

Quoted from Enef

You have to have registered already i think to find the premium prices, when i’m logged in there is a big list of “stuff to do” with my account and i just clicked “Premium” or w/e there.

but yeah, would be interested to see the league fees first and also there is still no option to sign up for EUtf2.

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=standings&division_id=2173&find_entity_id=76944#entity76944

check your location/timezone settings, make sure it’s all EU

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I’ve listed the league fees earlier in this thread but it got buried. As per comp.tf, the league fee is $8 for open, $12 for IM and $50 for Invite (do not need Premium) per player.

Last edited by CanFo,

IPZIE

SUAVE

18:34 – infs ipz * INWIN#ESEA: do you need a 7th player in your roster with premium / or that payed the league fees?
18:35 – HRG lansky: no

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from CanFo

I’ve listed the league fees earlier in this thread but it got buried. As per comp.tf, the league fee is $8 for open, $12 for IM and $50 for Invite (do not need Premium) per player. Also, as far as I know, you need a 7th player who paid as well.

Is that guaranteed? It seems unlikely that anyone below prem/div1 will be willing to spend £5 per person for premium then another £5 per person for league fees. EU teams just aren’t willing to spend money, half of them barely want to spend money on servers/mumbles.

(i’m not saying they are right or wrong but that’s just the way EU is.)

Last edited by Enef,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from IPZIE

18:34 – infs ipz * INWIN#ESEA: do you need a 7th player in your roster with premium / or that payed the league fees?
18:35 – HRG lansky: no

Thanks for clearing that up :)
Quoted from Enef

Is that guaranteed?

These are the fees from the last season, I have no idea about the next one.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

CanFo please resign from ESAGamer and join ESEA :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »