Forum

Vanilltvs future?

Created 17th February 2013 @ 02:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

maidos

Now that teamfortress.tv has EU casters for etf2l matches what will happend with vanillatv? will they continue to cast or leave it to teamfortress.tv and stay back like how extv did?
Or will we have have casting alternatives to choose from?

Dennia

FAINT

MAIDOS SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWD

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I wouldn’t expect tf.tv to be as active, so I expect VTV will be around casting games, remember some of the people involved in tf.tv are still involved with VTV, it would be stupid to see petty rivalry over casting, more coverage is only a positive thing for the community as a whole.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Hildreth

I wouldn’t expect tf.tv to be as active, so I expect VTV will be around casting games, remember some of the people involved in tf.tv are still involved with VTV, it would be stupid to see petty rivalry over casting, more coverage is only a positive thing for the community as a whole.

who of them is still involved with vanilla?

IPZIE

SUAVE

greg,admirable and comedian

maidos

Quoted from IPZIE

greg,admirable and comedian

what about arx,beta, warden, pledge and skully?

Fallen

TC

Quoted from maidos

[…]

aren’t involved with tf.tv

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from maidos

[…]

We were just talking about people beeing part of vtv + tf.tv atm and the people you listed arent. If you implimented a question why those aren´t involved – i have no idea and its not my concern.

AnimaL

Half of ppl now involved with tf.tv havnt casted a single thing in last month for vanilla (half of season has gone by this time) and other half is still in vanilla doing casts hopefully because they love the game and not because they want to get rich from it “lol”

First person to reply to animal loses

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdc3azBRqU1r9wv9ro1_500.gif

Trell

|UKCS|

We’ll still be covering games as before.

Why would we suddenly stop casting?

Kaneco

I just don’t get it how these casters that now are collaborating with tf.tv weren’t or aren’t active for vanilla even in the time they were badly in need of casters

I think I’ll just +1 Hildreth here, the more high quality casts, the better for this community. Having three good casts (Betarx, VTF2, TF.TV) is something I am sure no one will mind.

Also congrats to Pledge for casting a million games in the last month or so.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Kaneco

I just don’t get it how these casters that now are collaborating with tf.tv weren’t or aren’t active for vanilla even in the time they were badly in need of casters

It’s a different org. I’m thinking they get more a say on how they choose to do things over at tf.tv

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »