Snipers on dm

Created 20th December 2012 @ 18:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from MIndYe

Either you focus him and ruin your own practice or you don’t and he ruins it. Just ban sniper from DM servers, make them play scout. All hitscan aim is the same anyway.

then why can I hit stuff on scout but nothing on sniper :<

mrwhizz

pls ban no fun

Trane

I don’t mind snipers too much, unless your team is -1. Like you have 2 scouts and a sniper and your opponents have 2 sollies and 2 scouts, then it’s complete aids.

Koala

Quoted from MIndYe

Either you focus him and ruin your own practice or you don’t and he ruins it.

Good point :)

Quoted from MIndYe

Either you focus him and ruin your own practice or you don’t and he ruins it.

Amen. I can’t possibly bother to target some tryhard standing far down in valley and hardscoping everyone. I’d rather have the stickyspaming demos

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Yes let’s complain about things that have a solution. Good going Internet. Snipers aren’t nearly as annoying as soldiers camping on high ground or scouts who only flank.

Setlet

After banning sniper you guys should consider having only Badlands.

No really, the other maps are BAD.

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from Setlet

After banning sniper you guys should consider having only Badlands.

No really, the other maps are BAD.

this

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Rake

Yes let’s complain about things that have a solution. Good going Internet. Snipers aren’t nearly as annoying as soldiers camping on high ground or scouts who only flank.

Soldiers on high ground? It’s kind of what they’re supposed to do in matches too. Altho spamming chokes/house is gay. Stop that. Flanking scouts are gay but atleast they’re usually bad so you can still kill them ez.

atomic-

fuck dm and mge
play pub

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

if you waste your concentration on QQ THE SOLLY SPAMS HOUSE QQ THE SNIPER ONLY HITS BODYSHOTS u wont gain anything from playing dm and practicing aim/movement

JUST DEAL WITH IT AND PLAY

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]Soldiers on high ground? It’s kind of what they’re supposed to do in matches too. Altho spamming chokes/house is gay. Stop that. Flanking scouts are gay but atleast they’re usually bad so you can still kill them ez.

Just because they’re supposed to do something in matches hardly makes it the best behavior for dm, where you’re mainly improving your aim and movement. Standing on a crate and shooting down improves neither, so whats the point? It’s the same as a demoman practising stickytraps on dm or practising melee. It’s pointless and makes playing dm redundant.

Trane

Quoted from Rake

[…]

Just because they’re supposed to do something in matches hardly makes it the best behavior for dm, where you’re mainly improving your aim and movement. Standing on a crate and shooting down improves neither, so whats the point? It’s the same as a demoman practising stickytraps on dm or practising melee. It’s pointless and makes playing dm redundant.

Oh man I couldn’t agree more, the really bad sollies just stand on crates on process and gran, or roof when it comes to freight/snake, point on gullywash, it’s bloody pathetic and so annoying. When actual good sollies play, they don’t do it, shitters could learn something from that. It’s the sole reason for my rage on dm.

Would love badlands only.

If sollies wanna cheese it they can piss off back to MGE and work on their ‘rating’.

Last edited by Trane,

Kvux

/./
LEGO

It’s training of muscle memory, nothing more
If you dont want to get sniped in dm, dont play dm.. Play mge

MoZz

I don’t really get the point.

You’re supposed to play your class to it’s maximum potential.

So, if you have the highest dps/surviviability standing on crates and spamming down, you will always do it in both 6v6 matches and DM. Nothing to get mad over really.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »