Created 20th December 2012 @ 18:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

why

hawku

AYO

last time I complained about dm it did not go down well.

Save yourself.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I may walk on thin ice here, but maybe it’s because some people like to play sniper on deathmatch-servers?

Last edited by nTraum,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

because you touch yourself at night

Maffi

REVERTO

why not?

fawwles

TSUN~

almost as pointless as snipers in 6v6.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Either you focus him and ruin your own practice or you don’t and he ruins it. Just ban sniper from DM servers, make them play scout. All hitscan aim is the same anyway.

Coco

[d¿s]

because free healthpacks

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from MIndYe

Either you focus him and ruin your own practice or you don’t and he ruins it. Just ban sniper from DM servers, make them play scout. All hitscan aim is the same anyway.

Exactly this.

Bathory

Imo, I don’t understand why sniper is allowed, it’s an offclass, why sniper and not the other class in this case ? Just ban them, it’s useless and annoying at the same time.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Coco

because free healthpacks

staas-

^zebras^

demomen sticky traping chokes and soldiers spamming random rockets from high ground are even worse

unu

Sniper is an OP class anyway

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

could make snipers invulnerable, and make their headshots not deal any damage. Only the critical hit sign needs to be shown on headshots, you don’t need to deal damage to practise sniping, all you need are realistic targets.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Rake

could make snipers invulnerable, and make their headshots not deal any damage. Only the critical hit sign needs to be shown on headshots, you don’t need to deal damage to practise sniping, all you need are realistic targets.

Can’t wait to see entire DM servers working together to juggle snipers endlessly.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »