Trane

Quoted from MoZz

I don’t really get the point.

Indeed you don’t.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Trane

Oh man I couldn’t agree more, the really bad sollies just stand on crates on process and gran, or roof when it comes to freight/snake, point on gullywash, it’s bloody pathetic and so annoying. When actual good sollies play, they don’t do it, shitters could learn something from that.

Yeah, it’s a mark of a good soldier who spams up rockets from a height disadvantage

Trane

It’s the mark of a smart person to misconstrue something.

minimoose

Complaining about soldiers being on high ground? Learn to deal with it, since it will be like that 90% of the time in matches. If someone wants to practice their high ground play, I say let them, it helps me practice the situations when I have a disadvantage, which is pretty useful. I wouldn’t complain about scouts standing on granary boxes, it’s a good place for a scout and something which I like to practice against.

If everyone just stood on the floor, dm would be boring and much less effective for training aim, movement and awareness.

Last edited by minimoose,

alba

duplo

Quoted from minimoose

Complaining about soldiers being on high ground? Learn to deal with it, since it will be like that 90% of the time in matches. If someone wants to practice their high ground play, I say let them, it helps me practice the situations when I have a disadvantage, which is pretty useful. I wouldn’t complain about scouts standing on granary boxes, it’s a good place for a scout and something which I like to practice against.

If everyone just stood on the floor, dm would be boring and much less effective for training aim, movement and awareness.

I agree

Trane

Quoted from minimoose

I can’t complain about soldiers utilising a height advantage, that would be ridiculous. I’ve played against you on dm minimoose, you don’t don’t do the same as the sollies that I am describing. They literally just stand on top of the crates walking back and forth shooting down, if someone jumps them, they wait til they land rather than going for the airshot, then spam feet. Honestly, this is not making them better, in any way, shape or form. You talk about replicating a game situation, if a solly is on crate on gran mid, as an example, I’m unlikely to even try and fight him 1vs1, rather wait for distraction or opportunity to arise (and of course just chip away at his health). Maybe sometime you’ll play Gran mid on dm 5vs5, when your team has 3 scouts (inc you), a demo and a sniper, against 3 sollies a demo and a scout.

It’s dm at the end of the day, use it to improve your deathmatching, I know standing on high the whole time and running away to get hp packs might reflect in-game play, but it’s not improving your actual deathmatch. If camping height for the entirety was beneficial, why don’t actual good soldiers who play dm (like yourself) do this the whole time? For the most part they seem to actually ‘attack’ me, use me as a free health pack :)

Edd

T2P

I don’t mind snipers on DM but when they die they 90% of the time start raging because they can’t stand dying.

It’s as if they don’t expect to die..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3