Is that you showing yourself crying?

GG

Intelctual check m8

Get out scrub

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

envy please stop bullying penny, he’s just trying to put out a video that he has starred in. A bit of support wouldn’t hurt.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Sideshow

envy please stop bullying penny, he’s just trying to put out a video that he has starred in. A bit of support wouldn’t hurt.

Thank you im glad there are some high div players who know how to set an example of how to treat people with respect and niceness.

:)

Gubbins

Op4

I cannot believe you’re not someone else trolling. Grats on your bait, it’s pretty good but honestly you could have brought some use to this. like Tf2street and skill police. You’re really not bringing any lessons or knowledge to the community. I seriously can’t believe you’re not a smurf but since you are. Grats, you’ve pissed off people, you’ve made 1/8th of a personality for yourself but I dont’ see your angle. What are you actually trying to do?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Gubbins

I cannot believe you’re not someone else trolling. Grats on your bait, it’s pretty good but honestly you could have brought some use to this. like Tf2street and skill police. You’re really not bringing any lessons or knowledge to the community. I seriously can’t believe you’re not a smurf but since you are. Grats, you’ve pissed off people, you’ve made 1/8th of a personality for yourself but I dont’ see your angle. What are you actually trying to do?

I miss skill police.

Krame

Aero

penny literally best troll ever

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Si^

[…]

I miss skill police.

envy

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Is that you showing yourself crying?

GG

Intelctual check m8

Get out scrub

how does it feel to be autistic?

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Sideshow

dont feed the scrub you scrub.

Wiper

idd.

I’m probably gonna get a lot of shit for this but here goes

Quoted from Gubbins

I cannot believe you’re not someone else trolling. Grats on your bait, it’s pretty good but honestly you could have brought some use to this.

Lol. Yeah, you probably expected some well-known moron from the circlejerk to suddently make a spasm and once again show the embarrasing side of this community, but NO! I’m afraid I shouldn’t reveal this yet but I’m pretty sure Penny’s plan is to, for one, stand up against the high-div faggotry going around on ETF2L and show you that there are other players looking to play at a higher level without having to suck people’s dick and enter the neverending fucking circlejerk. It’s funny how nobody even regocnized this yet, while so much shit is going on, and then you ask “I don’t see your angle, what are you actually trying to do?” Are you serious? With all the other bullshit posts going on it is suddently weird that some guy stands up and shows you all that there are other people capable of playing at a high level without having to eat shit. It’s like being the new guy at a job and having the co-workers pull pranks on you just for amusement while somebody’s actually trying to improve/be effective. I was thankful last night to find out that some of my teammates are actually not interested in joining the circlejerk either, so fuck you guys, sincerely div4 and below.

Wiper

idd.

*double post*

Last edited by Wiper,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

k

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Wiper

I’m probably gonna get a lot of shit for this but here goes

[…]

Lol. Yeah, you probably expected some well-known moron from the circlejerk to suddently make a spasm and once again show the embarrasing side of this community, but NO! I’m afraid I shouldn’t reveal this yet but I’m pretty sure Penny’s plan is to, for one, stand up against the high-div faggotry going around on ETF2L and show you that there are other players looking to play at a higher level without having to suck people’s dick and enter the neverending fucking circlejerk. It’s funny how nobody even regocnized this yet, while so much shit is going on, and then you ask “I don’t see your angle, what are you actually trying to do?” Are you serious? With all the other bullshit posts going on it is suddently weird that some guy stands up and shows you all that there are other people capable of playing at a high level without having to eat shit. It’s like being the new guy at a job and having the co-workers pull pranks on you just for amusement while somebody’s actually trying to improve/be effective. I was thankful last night to find out that some of my teammates are actually not interested in joining the circlejerk either, so fuck you guys, sincerely div4 and below.

I lol’d, so bitter :D

Last edited by herpderp,

Skyride

DUCS

I think this Penny thing is the most wildly successful troll in the history of TF2. While it’s not particularly clever, I’ve not seen this many people in the community this angry since we had that 60 page “ban the fan” thread.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »