Forum

Penny talks with Heavyisgps

Created 26th September 2012 @ 16:49

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Pennyfarming

Hey everyone Heavyisgps was kind enough to ask me to be interviewed, the topics talked about were mostly dm and mge but I think the questions asked will help new aspiring scouts.

WARNING THIS IS NOT A TROLL INTERVIEW, IT IS ACTUALLY USEFUL AND SERIOUS FOR ONCE

Well here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrK05pJc1gk&feature=plcp

Also admins please dont lock this thread if there is anything wrong with it could you please just tell me rather than lock and remove without a word, I am also happy for this to be moved to the appropriate forum section if this is in the wrong area :>

maidos

shocky still hates you

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

I like the part where you keep playing and don’t listen to the guy interviewing you.

Last edited by slate,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

“strategy time” shows mge

mrwhizz

http://images.4chan.org/wsg/src/1347446534439.gif

Pennyfarming

You guys are being very rude, im just trying to promote MGE and its benifits.

Also I would have expected better manners from a trial admin, for shame…. :>

Krame

Aero

Penny best troll 2strong for etf2l troll some NA m8 they arent as stupid

People don’t understand this, Penny doesn’t troll. He just says shit that other people feel uncomfortable with hearing.

laerin

-9w-

I think the guy asked penny to play in the background actually. But he really had to try and wrestle some of those answers out of you. Should’ve let him think you were div 1.

Ghostface

spire

Did ETF2L suddenly start a “Support Children with Down’s” program? Why is this type of retarded behaviour not being punished? Moreso, it’s even encouraged?

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Ghostface

Did ETF2L suddenly start a “Support Children with Down’s” program? Why is this type of retarded behaviour not being punished? Moreso, it’s even encouraged?

insert tu quoque

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Ghostface

I support and endorse this message.

Pennyfarming

I fail to see what I am doing wrong, please come up with a list of reasons other than you disagree with what im saying and my opinions.

A problem shared is a problem halved, so lets try and share the responsibility of treating others with respect and then maybe TF2 might actually be more popular.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Pennyfarming

I fail to see what I am doing wrong, please come up with a list of reasons other than you disagree with what im saying and my opinions.

A problem shared is a problem halved, so lets try and share the responsibility of treating others with respect and then maybe TF2 might actually be more popular.

Taken from your profile: “The best troll thread ever made locked before its prime at a 105 comments and 12,000 views Rest In Peace thread you will be sorely missed”

Go to hell.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Taken from your profile: “The best troll thread ever made locked before its prime at a 105 comments and 12,000 views Rest In Peace thread you will be sorely missed”

Go to hell.

No u

I dont want to start an argument but…

A swarm in May is worth a load of hay; a swarm in June is worth a silver spoon; but a swarm in July is not worth a fly, so lets try and stop this argument early so we dont regret it later :>

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »