Forum

Penny talks with Heavyisgps

Created 26th September 2012 @ 16:49

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Krame

Aero

Quoted from Skyride

I think this Penny thing is the most wildly successful troll in the history of TF2. While it’s not particularly clever, I’ve not seen this many people in the community this angry since we had that 60 page “ban the fan” thread.

THIS.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

God this is boring…

Wiper

idd.

Quoted from Skyride

I think this Penny thing is the most wildly successful troll in the history of TF2. While it’s not particularly clever, I’ve not seen this many people in the community this angry since we had that 60 page “ban the fan” thread.

Actually I’d like to reopen that topic and reevaluate that beautiful awesome weapon. I mean, it’s overall worse than the scattergun, right? So why not just allow it?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Wiper

[…]

Actually I’d like to reopen that topic and reevaluate that beautiful awesome weapon. I mean, it’s overall worse than the scattergun, right? So why not just allow it?

have you ever played against a FaN?

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Skyride

I think the interviewer summed it up when he said something along the lines of this community being generally, excessively angry over video games.

Wiper

idd.

Quoted from rytis

[…]
have you ever played against a FaN?

As demo, not yet, but yeah I can imagine it being a pain in the ass as the rollout is so crazy fast for the scout. However, playing as a FaN scout is hilarious

Krame

Aero

Quoted from Wiper

[…]

As demo, not yet, but yeah I can imagine it being a pain in the ass as the rollout is so crazy fast for the scout. However, playing as a FaN scout is hilarious

ye if you can hit your shots but you can’t so..

Mak

<3

Who’s Penny ???

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Wiper

Lol. Yeah, you probably expected some well-known moron from the circlejerk to suddently make a spasm and once again show the embarrasing side of this community, but NO! I’m afraid I shouldn’t reveal this yet but I’m pretty sure Penny’s plan is to, for one, stand up against the high-div faggotry going around on ETF2L and…………………………………………………………………………………BLAH………………………………………………..of my teammates are actually not interested in joining the circlejerk either, so fuck you guys, sincerely div4 and below.

I don’t get this attitude, it seems to be very prevalent in lower divisions. You don’t need to be in a circlejerk to get into higher divs; it might help you get noticed but that’s it. To climb divisions you need 2 things:
To be decent.
To get noticed.

And tbh if you’re that decent you get noticed. Anyone raging about how they’ve been stuck in div5 forever and the only reason they can’t go prem is because they’re not in a circlejerk is kidding themselves. Stop blaming “circlejerks” and actually put in some effort.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I don’t get this attitude, it seems to be very prevalent in lower divisions. You don’t need to be in a circlejerk to get into higher divs; it might help you get noticed but that’s it. To climb divisions you need 2 things:
To be decent.
To get noticed.

And tbh if you’re that decent you get noticed. Anyone raging about how they’ve been stuck in div5 forever and the only reason they can’t go prem is because they’re not in a circlejerk is kidding themselves. Stop blaming “circlejerks” and actually put in some effort.

Easy for you to say, britfag.

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

To be decent.
To get noticed.

How would you know?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There’s plenty of people that are only in higher divisions through knowing the right people, it used to be a lot worse than it is now though to be fair.

Monkeh

Quoted from Ghostface

Easy for you to say, britfag.

Easier for you to say actually, it’s much easier to quote than type.

:p

Krame

Aero

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]
wiper getting raped

GET RAPED WIPER PM 4 A WAY OUT

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

so many retards posting in one thread

relax, it’s just a kid who’s trying to live out his dream

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »