Forum

ESEA in Europe?

Created 7th August 2012 @ 03:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

Kaneco

I feel so sorry for SonnyBlack (and CanFo as well) they were always (and still are) awesome admins and then this happens. I dont think ESEA will even continue next year with tf2, hope sonnyblack comes back to etf2l if that’s the case

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from fraac

Change the name to ITFL2L *today*ish and you get the Americans for next season, I guarantee it.

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/14063-cevo

Really, today or tomorrow. It’s pretty time sensitive. And literally no one cares either way, except for all the Americans for whom it means everything.

Angel

/ Sorry Sonny Black.

Last edited by Angel,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]
So was I dude, damn you, you win sir.

Please write it, Hildreth. Just seems like stating the obvious now after this court ruling :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Personally, I don’t think that this crash – a failure of whole abstract League, which has worked successfully for many years. The only reason – it’s a terrible job of a specific admin, named Sonny Black. He doesn’t checked the servers (only 3?), scheduler and anti-cheat software before start of the event. People lost their time & money, ESEA lost reputation at EU TF2 scene.

gj sonny, keep your work up

You have a great point apart from the tiny fact that none of those things were Sonny’s fault.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Please write it, Hildreth. Just seems like stating the obvious now after this court ruling :D

Heh, well before the court ruling there was a “chance” ESEA in Europe could return learning lessons and also leaders like myself adjusting to changes.

Now it’s pointless, doubt anyone wants anything to do with this league anymore.

Kaneco

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Personally, I don’t think that this crash – a failure of whole abstract League, which has worked successfully for many years. The only reason – it’s a terrible job of a specific admin, named Sonny Black. He doesn’t checked the servers (only 3?), scheduler and anti-cheat software before start of the event. People lost their time & money, ESEA lost reputation at EU TF2 scene.

I didn’t play this season on ESEA but from what I experienced with him in ETF2L and if he put the same effort into esea then it was none his fault.

It was absolutly down to the disgusting actions from the organization owner, who clearly cares more about money than their own players privacy

droso

o/

Quoted from Angel

[…]

None of those things were Sonny’s fault.
Get your facts straight.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Must be some amazing crack cocaine in Russia

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Angel

[…]

wat.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Must be some amazing crack cocaine in Russia

He is always high, have you noticed it only now? :D

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Can you stop spouting shit and stop blaming admins for things that aren’t their fault?

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Angel

[…]

How is it Sonny’s fault that only 3 servers were provided?

Mast

-=CFMC=-

With a statement like that Angel probably works for ESEA and wants to blame it on someone else

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Mast

With a statement like that Angel probably works for ESEA and wants to blame it on someone else

no

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »