Forum

ESEA in Europe?

Created 7th August 2012 @ 03:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

That thread…Pfah. Whatever happened to good old fashioned sportsmanship ?

It might be a paying league, but they take themselves a bit too seriously.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Our season is over and I didn’t find it that bad, the ruleset was pretty nice and I don’t mind it with the plugin, I hate the esea client, website and The fact I have to pay.

It certainly wasn’t terrible.

byte

Ruleset was okay, tedious that it was only 1 map tbh, made it a chore more so than enjoyment. Payment was no issue esp as its a measly 6 euros? or w/e

What was utter aids though, was one of the rules where by, we had played wonkas but lost, yet they folded, so teams who had not played them got a default win and it counts :D

Quite a shit ruling, the client is dog shit, ESEA trying to be like Apple i.e Bespoke and niche but doing it 100% worse. The website is as easy to navigate as it is to push cp1 on cp_obscure_final. But overall would enter again, also I’d pay for a whole team (div1 or below) next season (maybe 2 teams) if they wanted.

If anyone is interested let me know.

[Edit: forgot to mention Sonny did a fantastic job considering the very strict ruleset he has to follow so kudos to him for assisting us all the way]

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from byte

The website is as easy to navigate as it is to push cp1 on cp_obscure_final.

big_lol

but yeah the website is aids.

also imo the “merc rule” is shit as well, especially if you have to play 2 leagues (etf2l+esea), which every (?) team did.
its really hard to play 2-3 officials per week anyways and if you can not use a merc any time its really hard to play 2 leagues, thats why a few teams dropped out of esea as well i would say.
so if esea is alive for next season, they should alow people to use at least 1merc.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from byte

I’d pay for a whole team (div1 or below) next season (maybe 2 teams) if they wanted.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers

Byte

Notice to all Div 6/5/4/3/2 and 1 Teams. Byte Gaming is now offering full sponsorship. Please add Byte for details.

Last edited by Coleman,

huhystah

added u byte

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Our season is over and I didn’t find it that bad, the ruleset was pretty nice and I don’t mind it with the plugin, I hate the esea client, website and The fact I have to pay.

It certainly wasn’t terrible.

aren’t there gonna be playoffs or something?

byte

Quoted from Coleman

[…]

Notice to all Div 6/5/4/3/2 and 1 Teams. Byte Gaming is now offering full sponsorship. Please add Byte for details.

I’d sponsor ur team any day mate <3 it has Wai in it right? :p

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from slate

[…]

aren’t there gonna be playoffs or something?

yep top 4 still to re-play

Cheers

Byte

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from byte

[…]

I’d sponsor ur team any day mate <3 it has Wai in it right? :p

Cheers

Byte

Wai said if you pay for our LAN you’ve got a deal!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10