Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Setlet

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=11529

Is TF2 possible as well?

IPZIE

SUAVE

bye etf2l

Skazka

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=11529 but no word about tf2 yet.

Last edited by Skazka,

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

It would be nice to have another league, but with a different ruleset.

Skyride

DUCS

Oh wow. lol.

We were just discussing this hypothetically in the vanillatv admin channel last night and I was like “nah, that’d never happen”.

If how they’ve treated the NA scene is anything to go by, I’d much rather ETF2L remains the main league. The only thing they really have to offer is prize money.

Last edited by Skyride,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m guessing they will first test this for CS and then expand the Europe project by adding different games. I don’t think TF2 will be added soon though.

choiie

keso

Quoted from Skyride

Oh wow. lol.

We were just discussing this hypothetically in the vanillatv admin channel last night and I was like “nah, that’d never happen”.

If how they’ve treated the NA scene is anything to go by, I’d much rather ETF2L remains the main league. The only thing they really have to offer is prize money.

Dont forget the client (stats and servers (?)) and the fact that paying an entry fee will make more teams think twice about folding, providing a more stable league. Not that I think there’s a need for two leagues in EU, but I’ve always thought the various systems used in the US have been better (1 hour 1 map matches, great stats system etc).

Black_Bob

[DA]

Wireplay and ESL seem like two other leagues who have supported TF2 yet TF2 people are just to lazy to sign up and play for more than one league.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

This would be sick but so far only 1.6 and CSS support :<

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Black_Bob

Wireplay and ESL seem like two other leagues who have supported TF2 yet TF2 people are just to lazy to sign up and play for more than one league.

With all due respect, you can’t compare Wireplay with ESEA.
And ESL could have been a great league if it didnt have the issues.

ESEA is a proven format. I would welcome it.

gears

Quoted from Black_Bob

if the real money in prizes, they will not be so lazy, and ye esl tf2 is dead ,isnt it?

gears

Quoted from Enef

This would be sick but so far only 1.6 and CSS support :<

cs 1.6 is going to be dead.

atmo

tf2 leagues should have a competition for which has the worst website

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

css/1.6 will only have pugs and stuff for a few months. if they start doing league play for 1.6/source then they will probably start tf2 around the same time as-long as there is a demand for it.

Leif

I dont think we’ll have ESEA TF2 in Europe soon to be honest. And even if there will be, it’s very likely that only top-teams will sign up since you have to pay fee.
This wouldnt be necessarily bad, but if it happens I bet most top teams dropping from ETF2L even if there will the NA ruleset.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »