Forum

ESEA in Europe?

Created 7th August 2012 @ 03:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

clearly the only solution is to set up dunc as dictator of etf2l and we will all be happy (not) ever after.

I for one welcome our new Geordie overlord

MIndYe

[hePPa]

7$/month for premium. So ~5€/month. A little over 1€ for a week. TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE, I’LL QUIT!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I would happily pay a pound a week for prize monies for all divisions, AC client that works, more dedicated and motivated staff, (you guys do well, but only so much time in the day right?), less dropped teams per division and all the stats and stuff, not to mention more interest and sign ups regular prize monies would bring.

Sounds great. Not sure I’d want to pay during off season/summer though, how does that work? Is it monies month after month no matter what or monies per month in season only?

Regen

nf.
9F

Let’s be honest, i’m pretty sure everyone who has the ability to play tf2 on a computer has the money to pay a euro a week lol

kaidus

WiK?

Did it for ukesa, why not for ESEA? We don’t even need to get fucked in the ass this time either.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I think the problem is payment is less about having the money and more about going to the effort of paying it.
It is for me at least – I have no way of making online transactions.

Trane

Quoted from Starkie

I think the problem is payment is less about having the money and more about going to the effort of paying it.
It is for me at least – I have no way of making online transactions.

#

You don’t have a bank card? I reckon you’d be in a small minority.

I would not mind paying ESEA costs for the extra content that they provide.

Last edited by Trane,

AnimaL

Quoted from Trane

[…]#

You don’t have a bank card? I reckon you’d be in a small minority.

lol? i for a fact know that 3/6 cido players didnt have cc that works with non national transactions when we won our 600$

minority…lol

Last edited by AnimaL,

Trane

Yeah I wasn’t counting the third world sorry.

Trane

I still think a lot more players would be able to pay, compared to those that would not.

Last edited by Trane,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

You can pay for a friend who has a method of paying. If you can’t make person2person bank transactions you really live in a 3rd world country.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]lol? i for a fact know that 3/6 cido players didnt have cc that works with non national transactions when we won our 600$

minority…lol

How?!
Opening an account with a debit card without ID and with online bank costs LITERALLY nothing here. Transfer by SWIFT-code to another country will cost you around 5€ per transfer though, this is where the problems come in I assume.

alfa

You pay for better support, prizes, organization and services, I don’t see why you would think 5 pounds for a month is really that much. You also get prize money at the end of the season for your division and an elaborated playoffs system which isn’t confusing.

I think you should really embrace this opportunity and have a go at it while you can if you want to see anything changed. You want this game to be considered professional, then take action and show the sponsors and players why this game deserves LANs and competitions worth something.

Last edited by alfa,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from gears

[…]
if the real money in prizes, they will not be so lazy,

Anyone who’s main motivation to play this game is prize money is doing it wrong. I could do paper rounds and earn more in a year than people win in TF2.

If they hold an end of season LAN on the other hand, then I can see the awesome potential of the league. Stats, clients, easily accessible stv demos….etc.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »