Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Wow, this is why we can’t have nice things.

This thread started off as just a funny semi-troll bit of banter. Now it’s just devolved into an aspergers infested super serious debate.

:(

Quoted from Oafmeal

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ….

I’m Canadian. Whatever illusions of English intelligence and wit I had due to Python, and nifty accents has now dissolved into the sad reality that is Monkeh’s drivel. Sit down before the Americans prove themselves less ignorant.

British and English are two different things, you ragged toothed, mangy sycophant.

If you’re a decent representation of your countrymen, then it’s truly no wonder the Irish, and Scots hate you so.

I think its kind of bizzare that you are accusing monkeh of spouting dribble, when (afaik) hes only jokingly insulted north american beer as a whole (and may I add I doubt that this is serious in any way, although im sure you’ll agree Budweiser & Miller are infinitely dire, despite not being canadian) and insulted the american education system (you’re canadian, not an issue right?)

Now, your reply has been along the lines of ‘festering shitcunt’ and implying (quite explicitly) that he is a ‘ragged toothed, mangy sycophant’, although I see no evidence of any sycophancy of any sort in his posts (might have to point that out for me) which i feel is grossly undeserved and does not portay you in a good light; surely you can get over being lumped in with the Americans a few times? (despite his only reference of American nationality applying to that of ‘((your)) boys’ who are no doubt predominantly American.)

Your livid tangent disecting the difference between British and English is also entirely unnecessary, having in mind that Monkehs statement (“There’s more to British alcohol than those two”) is quite independent of any statement you have made before, however, as any english beer is a British beer as well, it is entirely applicable.

If im honest, I dont really appreciate the way you’ve stormed into these forums, and within your first few posts have reacted with a vitrolic fit of rage directed towards a respected member of our community in a manner which is not only over the top (Do you think the stuff you’ve said belongs in a nice chat?) but also in a way that casts a dingy light over the community that you’re representing.

In short oafmeal, “If you’re a decent representation of your countrymen” then not only does it make me reluctant to donate, which would be granting people like you a favour, but it also makes me not want the people from NA to come over here for a gaming event; after all, if you can use such barbed language towards someone who doesnt share your taste in beer, how will you react if you lose a game or if someone throws and insult at you from across the hall?

In the future, may I suggest that you think long and hard about who you are representing when you press that add reply button, and maybe, just maybe, you could spit the foam out of your mouth and calm down a little, while still retaining that smug sense of satisfaction that spurting off that cool insult you heard the other day would give you.

Last edited by Chaplain,

weedlordbonerhitler

cool essay

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Skyride

Wow, this is why we can’t have nice things.

This thread started off as just a funny semi-troll bit of banter. Now it’s just devolved into an aspergers infested super serious debate.

:(

Quite.

And wow, Chaplain

O_O

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

This thread has won ‘best thread of 2012’ for me…great stuff.

:D

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

Quite.

And wow, Chaplain

O_O

Too much?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Too much?

Mmm, a bit too much this time my dear.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

srs bsns

luzik

Suoli
moog

I don’t get how you can misstype psychopath into sycophant..

trams

-><-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Mark

Phase

Quoted from luzik

I don’t get how you can misstype psychopath into sycophant..

What

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Haha wow. This topic is rather amusing.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Too much?

who wrote that for you? be honest

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Quoted from Oafmeal

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78898876/oplaid-hw.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78898876/vh-hw-2.jpg

All credit to unf, and American food.

Why are you called oafmeal? Are you an oaf?
Are you from the french part of Canada?
Do you eat mooses? Is it true all canadians wear coats all day long?
But most importantly, potato?

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from rtan

[…]

who wrote that for you? be honest

His father

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »