Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Oafmeal

Quoted from Pricee

Why is Oafmeal so butthurt? rofl

1. Did you even read Monkeh’s posts? For example…. There’s more to BRITISH alcohol than Bod. & Newcastle… Link —> TOP 30 ENGLISH ALES #1 NEWCASTLE BROWN.

2. Because I hate the yanks.

3. Kids don’t read anymore so they can’t express themselves or understand others.

4. Because you take me seriously.

5. Most importantly, because they sell us milk in plastic fucking bags here.

Pricee

has $w@G

Notice monkeh’s avatar and previous posts, and you take HIS posts seriously, 70% of etf2l posts are troll posts. Good day sir.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Oafmeal

[…]

1. Did you even read Monkeh’s posts? For example…. There’s more to BRITISH alcohol than Bod. & Newcastle… Link —> TOP 30 ENGLISH ALES #1 NEWCASTLE BROWN.

2. Because I hate the yanks.

3. Kids don’t read anymore so they can’t express themselves or understand others.

4. Because you take me seriously.

So hang on, you’re mad because people ‘take you seriously’, and then you create a five point list about why you’re mad, making people take you even more seriously, leading to you getting madder, etcetera etcetera ad infinitum et nauseum

better perpetuate the trash talking though!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=63231&stc=1&d=1231716598 get_raped (notice how Scotland and Ireland are included – they’re still butthurt at being owned (literally))

Last edited by Wabbeh,

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Oafmeal

Oh my god that’s amazing, brb moving to canada

Oafmeal

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Oh my god that’s amazing, brb moving to canada

Ready made milk balloons are indeed quite amazing on a hot summer day. Terrible for drinking out of, though.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Oafmeal

[…]

Ready made milk balloons are indeed quite amazing on a hot summer day. Terrible for drinking out of, though.

That’s so harsh, you can’t just throw MILK at people, I would be so sad with milky hair :<

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

mota

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGvVNUHFmv0

milk is only good out of a sippy cup!

Kerch

Quoted from meb

the only obstacle the americans will have to deal with at i46 is the blinding yellow glare off every smiling euro’s teeth

I don’t know, fitting through the doors could be quite an obstacle.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kerch

[…]

I don’t know, fitting through the doors could be quite an obstacle.

AWWWWWWWWW FUCK DIDNT MAKE IT :( wanted to make a fat joke so bad :D

Last edited by rytis,

Oafmeal

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78898876/oplaid-hw.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/78898876/vh-hw-2.jpg

All credit to unf, and American food.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

“You really do not need debate whether one continenet is better than the other.

Just watch the STV’s. It is blatantly obvious.

Euro has some awesome demos and scouts. A few soldiers here in there. Generally EVERY European team has the most atrocious ubers I have ever seen. And its not just the medics fault. It is the team style and use of ubers.

America has some awesome demos and scouts as well. But I think we can all agree Seagull, TLR, and Platinum are on a whole different level than EU soldiers.

I expect some awesome games. But I do not see anyone out ubering me or Shade or…. on LAN”

Pure saying that EU medics and solly are bad. Just sayin’.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from CrashSite

“You really do not need debate whether one continenet is better than the other.

Just watch the STV’s. It is blatantly obvious.

Euro has some awesome demos and scouts. A few soldiers here in there. Generally EVERY European team has the most atrocious ubers I have ever seen. And its not just the medics fault. It is the team style and use of ubers.

America has some awesome demos and scouts as well. But I think we can all agree Seagull, TLR, and Platinum are on a whole different level than EU soldiers.

I expect some awesome games. But I do not see anyone out ubering me or Shade or…. on LAN”

Pure saying that EU medics and solly are bad. Just sayin’.

I would say pure is spot on with every point

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

I would say pure is spot on with every point

What part of creating hype with fake shittalk do you not understand?

Accuracy is not part of this.

Last edited by CrashSite,

weedlordbonerhitler

NA comes with the power of the Wu Tang
WU TANG CLAN AIN’T NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH
WU TANG CLAN AIN’T NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH

Mercyless

ORACLE

Whats the point in making pure look bad?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »