Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

Swarlz

Damn I can’t wait to see EU destroy NA. It’s going to be like watching a retarded paraplegic
baby take on Tyson.

Last edited by Swarlz,

AnimaL

without unlocks na doesnt have chance

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from AnimaL

please, please, please let this not come back to haunt you…

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Hulk Hogan is gonna run wild on you @ i46.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

stark stinks

Swarlz

Quoted from AnimaL

With unlocks NA doesn’t have a chance. They really are fucked – we could save 20 big ones here and now if they didnt have ego’s bigger than my penis

AnimaL

but eu prem is dire

Swarlz

Quoted from AnimaL

but eu prem is dire

NA scene http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/does-my-haircut-make-me-look-retarded.jpg

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from AnimaL

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PLEASE ETF2L, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION AND LOVE ME. I’M SAYING YOU’LL BEAT AMERICANS TO START DRAMA IF THEY READ IT LOL EVEN THOUGH I DON’T EVEN PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY TOP-END INSIGHT TO BEGIN WITH LOL.

-Swarlz, 2012

tl;dr: stfu swarlz idiot

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Doesn’t Swarlz drink piss?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Shintaz

PLEASE ETF2L, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION AND LOVE ME. I’M SAYING YOU’LL BEAT AMERICANS TO START DRAMA IF THEY READ IT LOL EVEN THOUGH I DON’T EVEN PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY TOP-END INSIGHT TO BEGIN WITH LOL.

-Swarlz, 2012

go away you meany, swarlz is funny and stuff

alfa

go away you beany, zwarls is bunny and stuff

Ritalin

[d¿s]

embarrassing

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Shintaz

-Swarlz, 2012

I like when you are sarcastic. And the capslock just adds a hint of anger that we just dont have enough of these days
Man points for keeping the ancient tradition of full caps rage alive single-handed. <3

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »