Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Oafmeal

…and buy our boys a pint because your beer is fucking expensive.

To quote Monty Python, your beer is like making love in a canoe….fucking close to water.

Ba-dumm-tish.

Oafmeal

Right… Because pints of Boddingtons and Newcastle are full of flavour, aren’t they? Or are you taking credit for beer from other countries?

You want a fight, you’ve fucking well got one for lumping Canada in with the USA, you festering shitcunt. :D

Canadians make fun of the Yankee piss water, too… The more you know! At the very least we can all agree to make fun of Norwegian pilsner, can’t we? The Norwegians will lead the charge.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Sweden: Worst Beer EU!

meb

the only obstacle the americans will have to deal with at i46 is the blinding yellow glare off every smiling euro’s teeth

Yuki

Quoted from Traxantic

How about everyone chill the fuck out and let’s have fun at the tournament?

HAI GAIS LETS DCIDE 1 TURNEY 2 SETTLE IT ALL SO EU E-DICK CAN GROW

I don’t think it would be as fun if there was no banter/trash talk involved. If anything – it just “raises the stakes”, so to say, and should make for even more enjoyable games since teams will be that more likely to show their best at the event.

Monkeh

Quoted from Oafmeal

Right… Because pints of Boddingtons and Newcastle are full of flavour, aren’t they?

There’s more to British alcohol than those two: http://www.ratebeer.com/Story.asp?StoryID=275 ,and please don’t try to tell me your Budweiser or Miller has ANY flavour, never mind a good one.

Festering shitcunt is most impressive language skillz, frankly I’m amazed the American education system has produced someone who can put words together of more than one syllable, so well done there, you’ve done your country proud.

TRASHTALK…continue!

Salamancer

Derse

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

There’s more to British alcohol than those two: http://www.ratebeer.com/Story.asp?StoryID=275 ,and please don’t try to tell me your Budweiser or Miller has ANY flavour, never mind a good one.

Festering shitcunt is most impressive language skillz, frankly I’m amazed the American education system has produced someone who can put words together of more than one syllable, so well done there, you’ve done your country proud.

TRASHTALK…continue!

Come to Texas! Try our beers! You’ll love ’em! (or we’ll shoot you)

edit: Except Lonestar. Not that one.

Last edited by Salamancer,

Monkeh

Quoted from Salamancer

[…]

Come to Texas! Try our beers! You’ll love ’em! (or we’ll shoot you)

rofl

Oafmeal

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ….

I’m Canadian. Whatever illusions of English intelligence and wit I had due to Python, and nifty accents has now dissolved into the sad reality that is Monkeh’s drivel. Sit down before the Americans prove themselves less ignorant.

British and English are two different things, you ragged toothed, mangy sycophant.

If you’re a decent representation of your countrymen, then it’s truly no wonder the Irish, and Scots hate you so.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from meb

the only obstacle the americans will have to deal with at i46 is the blinding yellow glare off every smiling euro’s teeth

Oh no you di’nt
-z snap-

also lmao^
+1 SICK BURN beneath

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Oafmeal

Also, try monosyllabic & multisyllabic in your vocabulary.

Salamancer

Derse

Quoted from Oafmeal

Also, try monosyllabic & multisyllabic in your vocabulary.

“Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don’t know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use.”
-Hemingway

Monkeh

Don’t forget the Welsh, they hate us too. In fact everyone hates us, we even hate each other.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Salamancer

Derse

btw i loathe hemingway but decent quote

Pricee

has $w@G

Why is Oafmeal so butthurt? rofl
Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Oh no you di’nt
-z snap-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=755oNLbzqYQ