Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »

MeeB

[r@ts]

thx a lot for your help and ideas!
Great.

About Demo files!!! I just can say… Valve is really working on it. What they plan and are tryin to do, i can’t say right now.
Sorry!

Norris

we also need more competitive maps made by Valve. well, badlands and granary are all nice to play. so what about they take their time to bring crossover2 as a CP map back? this map could actually work out really great in tf2.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Be able to call out snipers with a voice command.

May be useful at certain times, especially when voicecomms are busy.

And, very good ideas Akill. I’m totally for it! :)

Iller

tGa

I agree with Aeqvist. Make a poll about the suggestions made here. It is no greater point in sending Valve a lot of conflicting opinions.

soo

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Have not read all the replies so sorry if this is a double post.

TF2 is getting a better and better competative game which i really enjoy but i miss a few things when it comes to the spectator side.

First i would really like a “substitute” mode, where you can only spec the team you’re subbed in. This will be really nice since it gives no more advantage but you can have a spare player on your team under matches without the “ghosting” risk, and your teamm8 dont have to be on vent/mumble and dont get anything cuz of the delay. This also will be a nice addition if clans start to use managers while playing. Anyhow.

1, “sub” option ingame

The second thing i miss is when you watch games from stv.
STV is great that you can change between players and dont have any real “limits” but i find it hard to keep track of medics ubercharges, what classes are alive/are beeing played, HP on players and where everyone is on the map.
What i would like to be added to STV is:

(2)1, A list of players where HP, Class, Ammo?, Ubercharge is listed. One for each team ofcourse.

i.e
BLU
Player 1 MEDIC 175HP 55% Ubercharge
Player 2 SOLDIER 250HP

RED
etc

(3)2, A mini overlay map (or fullscreen if desired) like they had in CS 1,6. This is really an option that would do good in tf2 since there is so much movement under a combat.

And last but not least. Demo playback support. Forever.

//Tobias

saiboat

About Demo files!!! I just can say… Valve is really working on it. What they plan and are tryin to do, i can’t say right now.

FUCK YESSS thats good news to hear :D

Kira_Guy

Moose:”Fix the demo smoother so that you can actually see the player model for the person who has recorded the demo.” +1
and fix the ‘goto’ command in the smooth tools.

Wiiking

lower the cost to upgrade disp and mostly teleporters.

buff pyro.

all what akill said would be best ever.

SfynX

T2P

id say shorten the stun effect of sandman, not rly a lifelike effect. i mean if i got hit by a baseball id say “owch” and continue… not swivel my head in a circle 3 times

Bjuo

How about a big official 6v6 tournament by valve?
This way valve’s referees can get a better image of how we play in the competitive scene and maybe come up with ideas themselves.

saiboat

valve would ragequit tbh

torden

broder
syster

Weapons of the Rebellion wants:

1. More fast paced 5cap maps like grana and badlands! -Non-brown gfx, so it doesnt favour red camoflage)

2. An overall revamped source tv. TF2 is turning into a bit spectator game – Help us make it more spectator friendly! Akill´s suggestions are a good start.

3. Alongside with better stv – better Demo playback. Make it easier for movie makers, and team analysis (serverside playback).

4. Get back the equip command!

Thanks for the interest. Keep up the good work :)

All of this: +8

wer

tfortress.no

add cvar to disable first blood in arena
remove crosshair from noscoped sniper
dont add more stun weapons

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

a cvar to disallow certain unlockable weapons.
a cvar to disable firast blood would be nice aswell (as wer pointed out before me, all of his points i agree with).

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

+10 Torden
+10 Akill

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »