Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Riemu

element //

+1 what akill said

RaCio

GoT²

Maybe we should suggest them to stop breaking gamemodes/cups?

N/A

RaWr ::

Money or die.

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Equip command back… plz plz plz plz!

Oh and give us an icon of what weapon we got out when we got models hidden.

skinnie

TCM

remove sandman ! or at least give some way to counter stun or nerf it

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Add an option to have a small, fading text appear at the bottom of the screen when you switch weapons, saying “scattergun”, and to be able to customize text color based on weapon, similar to ut2k4. It’s useful for absent-minded people like me who has nodraw on and sometimes run against an enemy scout shooting one pistol shot at a time. :|

Norris

an option to allow/disallow certain weapon unlocks in tournament mode. so leagues could actually enforce their rules if needed.

kyynel

d.intel

Make medics see your teammates health bar without pointing at them.

compton

cvx|

Easier HUD customization.

ANGRA

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Realy nice ideas.

Akills:
“5. be able to toggle on and off an ability to show the health status of every player (floating above their head perhaps) when in specator/STV. The health status of various players is an important concept of TF2 competitive play

6. be able to toggle on and off an ability to show the Ubercharge status of every medic in play whilst in spectator mode. again, floating above their head.”

A little tweek:
I realy like if you can see all this in the hud. lika the points. With a face of every class and some HP indicator. Ubercharge status could fit here aswell.

Subs ftw!

BvD

flowerpower/

What I don’t get is that when you build a teleporter entrance, and nicely upgrade it to level 3 and then build your exit, you entrance downgrades to lvl 1 again when your exit gets destroyed.

saiboat

18. (Moose) Fix the demo smoother so that you can actually see the player model for the person who has recorded the demo.

im not 100% sure but i fucked around with it the other day and if you type in console thridperson, at least that will be rendered correctly. now if you “drive” around theres also a way to look at yourself like it’s a stv demo. i dont think campaths work though. also try the thirdperson_* commands.

– give medic opportunity to scream “patient!” or smth so other players get an icon on hud where hes at.
– fix demotools from crashing all the time; general better demorecording / video creation possibilities. PLEASE release the IFM = integrated film maker !
http://www.uploads.gaming-resources.com/files/1/IFM.jpg

indey

-[S2L]

Maybe give the spy some more cloaking energy from a backstab?

g0d

pick up his metal when you killed him??? LOL ??

Norrland3000

How are you planning on doing this, to make it as professional and nice as possible?

Gather suggestions is just the first step? Write all the suggestions down, and make a poll where everyone registred here could vote YES or NO? Or are you just gonna take all suggestions and send it to Robin?

Many suggestions in here are really good, but i don’t think all are so good…

So a poll might be good?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »