Forum

Demo nerf Update

Created 17th February 2009 @ 01:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

byte

Shrap close range stickies max damage is around 135hp… +/- 5hp

Stickies being chucked from a distance do 10-15hp less damage than they used too..

Thats this update…

Both demoman’s weapons have been nerfed in the past 2 updates now… if u wanted a summary :P

Grens max dmg from 137hp approx to now 107hp approx…
Stickies max dmg from 170hp approx to now 135hp approx…

Cheers

Byte

Evil

Sorry i dont think ive ever been that close to another man

AnAkkk

With random damage disabled:
One sticky under enemy feet and you being the closest possible of the enemy because of distance based damage used to do 170 damage, and now it only does ~136.

And you can’t say grenades have been nerfed. The damage range have been decreased, so it also means that the low damage is not here any more, not only the high.

byte

I said

“Both demoman’s weapons have been nerfed in the past 2 updates now… if u wanted a summary :P”

The number 2 is deux in french Anakin i know english isn’t your first language so i’ll let you off, the previous update before last nights had the gren damage nerfed.

So please before you post get your facts straight.

Cheers

Byte

Renegade

Imperial

The average grenade damage is different since the randomness reduction? I personally thought not ^^

Bash

^It’s different because the issue with one-nading full-hp scouts is fixed. Even if the range was 123-125 and it was changed to 124 constant, it would be a more or less significant nerf due to the amount of hits it takes to kill a class. You’re ignoring amount of hits as a variable here completely.

Why does everything need to be spelled out in big bright letters :/.

Renegade

Imperial

Im not ignoring the issue at all. I understand very well that damage is only so important compared to the number of hits needed, but that isnt what I asked is it.

Arnold

DAKKA

it’s fine now demoman can still rape the enemy team, only less often

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4