TF2 Is Dead?

Created 20th January 2012 @ 13:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 Next »

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Linus

as opposed to div6 gamers who are all fine gentlemen

yes, obviously the finest gentlemen who would ever honor us by playing this jolly good game…

Quoted from Linus

I had to quit wearing monocles in order to get into the div5 circlejerk

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Linus

so, you are not even trying to deny my statement, your only answer is: “yeah, but low guys are stupid too?”.

well played, old cock. well played.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

so, you are not even trying to deny my statement, your only answer is: “yeah, but low guys are stupid too?”.

I think he was actually pointing out that every tier has its own share of idiots and nice guys. In fact a larger proportion of the lower divisions are the annoying and immature people compared to higher up (from my own experience).
You’ve hardly been a great ambassador for the friendly lower divisions in this thread yourself.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Competitive players are evil.

Well thats how the pubbers see us :(

Quoted from GibbZ

I have a theory that that’s because they think we’re so srs 24/7 tryhards who hate fun. Heck, after posting Zeth’s POV channel on spuf, I’m surprised that there’s been so much positive response from them and I think it’s just that so many of them never see much from us except when we’re raging in pubs/lobbies and think we’re the exact same when we play comp.

Here’s the thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28733763

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

lass doch einfach mal gut sein meine fresse

if you want to improve play more, if you dont care do whatever you like
ask people directly if you need help, but dont be cocky if not everbody wants to help you

Last edited by smziii,

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from GibbZ

true dat

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

[…]

I have a theory that that’s because they think we’re so srs 24/7 tryhards who hate fun. Heck, after posting Zeth’s POV channel on spuf, I’m surprised that there’s been so much positive response from them and I think it’s just that so many of them never see much from us except when we’re raging in pubs/lobbies and think we’re the exact same when we play comp.

Here’s the thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28733763

Most people only see, notice and remember the people who feel the need to brag about playing competitive while flaming the shit out of everything and everybody who isn’t playing comp/isn’t as good. They don’t see that for every chucklefuck that acts like that there’s a couple dozen who don’t. Provide them with e.g. pov demo + comms and show them the nice guys and you’ll get a good response.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from GibbZ

I had to run from a pub yesterday, because I was chased by people with pitchforks :-(

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from Ankeli, k?

[…]

true dat

It’s only true for you, AoG <3

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Andee

I had to run from a pub yesterday, because I was chased by people with pitchforks :-(

no torches?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

no torches?

well.. I don’t wanna talk about those.. *tries to sit down, with a grim face face on some cushions*

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

I can tell you, why I stuck in low div for all them years:

I had the pleasure of playing with some of first div players (no prem back in the day) in pickup1 and pickup2. After spending some time with them in mumble I determined, that most of them are immature under-18-y-old white boys with very little education and manners, but a looooot of anger managment issues.And I dont want to be part of that club.

good day, sir.

That sounds pretty familiar :)

Quoted from Andee

[…]

You found a pub full with competitive players and they didn’t like you?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Pubbers hate comp players for 2 reasons.
1 – You come on their favorite server and play “srs” and rape everyone which isn’t fun. “MAIN CLASS?? ON A PUB??”

2- Its more often than not the div6/highlander players who whine on mic that everyone is a stupid class and isn’t doing what they’re saying. (we’ve all done it)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 Next »