Forum

TF2 Is Dead?

Created 20th January 2012 @ 13:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20

Si^

T2P
[PG]

You can make more money predicting tf2 than participating.

:O!

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

I can tell you, why I stuck in low div for all them years:

I had the pleasure of playing with some of first div players (no prem back in the day) in pickup1 and pickup2. After spending some time with them in mumble I determined, that most of them are immature under-18-y-old white boys with very little education and manners, but a looooot of anger managment issues.And I dont want to be part of that club.

good day, sir.

Well that isn’t a massively ignorant statement.

Last edited by antyjc,

IPZIE

SUAVE

someone is mad cause bad. end of story

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Pubbers hate comp players for 2 reasons.
1 – You come on their favorite server and play “srs” and rape everyone which isn’t fun. “MAIN CLASS?? ON A PUB??”

2- Its more often than not the div6/highlander players who whine on mic that everyone is a stupid class and isn’t doing what they’re saying. (we’ve all done it)

actually when i used to play pub i just was impressed by the guys raping me with their mainclass on my “main” pub and that got me intrested in this 6vs6 thingy.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

actually when i used to play pub i just was impressed by the guys raping me with their mainclass on my “main” pub and that got me intrested in this 6vs6 thingy.

-=PF=- Pulp Fiction represent!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
-=PF=- Pulp Fiction represent!

Grillstübchen actually

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from IPZIE

I used to see this guy called “[FB] the product of a COOK” playing solly on dustbowl with a guy called “[FB]MEDIC” and I was always amazed at how much face they raped together and how they tried to get the team using comms and I thought, wow, one day I’ll be that good….I was wrong, but it certainly helped get me interested in comp playing with and against him.

So cheers Cook for all those dustbowl moments way back when this game was new, it’s partly your fault this community has to put up with me.

Bash

PUSH THE FACKING BUTTON

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I think he was actually pointing out that every tier has its own share of idiots and nice guys. In fact a larger proportion of the lower divisions are the annoying and immature people compared to higher up (from my own experience).
You’ve hardly been a great ambassador for the friendly lower divisions in this thread yourself.

So let’s put this on a scale for Tehgnarr:

High div players: Both nice guys and idiots who are good at the game.
Low div players: Both nice guys and idiots who are bad at the game.

Conclusion: High div players are better persons OBJECTIVELY???

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Steiner?!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from skeej

[…]

So let’s put this on a scale for Tehgnarr:

High div players: Both nice guys and idiots who are good at the game.
Low div players: Both nice guys and idiots who are bad at the game.

Conclusion: High div players are better persons OBJECTIVELY???

There are more nice guys in lower divs than high BECAUSE there are more people in lower divs than high.

Idk, i’ve never really got into this whole “high divs are full of dicks herpderp” attitude, everyone i’ve ever spoken to from Prem/Div1 have always been charming people. It’s div 2/3 that’s full of egotistical idiots, that actually are only marginally better at the game than others and only because they’ve played the game longer.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Enef

[…]

There are more nice guys in lower divs than high BECAUSE there are more people in lower divs than high.

Idk, i’ve never really got into this whole “high divs are full of dicks herpderp” attitude, everyone i’ve ever spoken to from Prem/Div1 have always been charming people. It’s div 2/3 that’s full of egotistical idiots, that actually are only marginally better at the game than others and only because they’ve played the game longer.

You leave Gibbz alone!!

minimoose

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

You leave Gibbz alone!!

:D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’ll stab any man who says a bad word about George Gibbons!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20