Forum

Admirable's Weapon Customisation Script

Created 7th February 2009 @ 23:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Puppets

add me on steam and explain me what exactly you want, and i could write you a personal script, im not really into admirables :(

Will do, thanks a bunch!

unfortunally im too lazy to check all the names, and how they are linked to what and what i have to change it, as i kept my script personally as easy as possible im going better with it i guess, though ive stolen the toogle one from admi but changed it a bit ;)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Ah I’m not to sure where your problem lies Funkeh, I tested the updated section with Revan and we were both happy that it was working correctly.

Anywho, I’m actually working on this next release right now so hopefully everyone will be happy then :D

Funkeh

DStM

Ah I’m not to sure where your problem lies Funkeh, I tested the updated section with Revan and we were both happy that it was working correctly.

Anywho, I’m actually working on this next release right now so hopefully everyone will be happy then :D

That’s what I’m talking about :D (puppets is away for a couple hours so I wonder if ye can beat him to it…)

revanxp

yeah i’m useing the fixed version and works great. Just binded q to onetwotog and mouse 3 for melee…. Everything seems to work and i’m pretty satisfed with admirable script. Can’t live without it xD
The only fixes to be made are: autoreload for heavy’s shotgun; when you die with slot2,slot3 weapons, you respawn with slot1 and the last xhair of the weapon you were using. These fixes maybe can’t be fixed due to source engine problem (lack of commands)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Updated to Version 2.2, see original post.

I am intending to update the package again for the next update of TF2; I’m currently in the beta.
Some new features and fixes from Valve should remove some of the inherent bugs in the script.
Particularly the all singing all dancing cl_autoreload and a fix for tf_remember_lastswitched.

Good times :)

Funkeh

DStM

Noice

revanxp

Updated to Version 2.2, see original post.

ty

SfynX

T2P

il try it tonight, cheers m8

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Updated to Version 2.3, see original post.

Thanks to Valve for a great update and supporting the competitive community!

revanxp

Updated to Version 2.3, see original post.

Thanks to Valve for a great update and supporting the competitive community!

You’re admirable. I was just posting asking if there gonna be a update in the future and you posted v 2.3. Ty so much. keep up the good work

DoomsDay

Hey admirable.. Would it be possible to make a request???
If possible,i would like a crosshair number 3 with a toggle between pink colour and a bright blue. Plus the only class i would not want to see models from weapons would be scout,apart from the bat.. All other classes i would like no changes.. Thx in advance

eoN^

If possible,i would like a crosshair number 3 with a toggle between pink colour and a bright blue. Plus the only class i would not want to see models from weapons would be scout,apart from the bat.. All other classes i would like no changes.. Thx in advance

Your ment to do that yourself :X

DoomsDay

Your ment to do that yourself :X

I have given a few goes but not successeful

eoN^

Go into customise.cfg

Edit the bits under Slot 1, Slot 2 and Slot 3 in Weapon Customisation.

eg:

// Slot 1

alias sc_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross7y ; myView3" // Scout Scattergun & Force-A-Nature
alias so_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross2 ; myView2" // Soldier Rocket Launcher
alias py_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross7 ; myView1" // Pyro Flamethrower & Backburner
alias de_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross5g ; myView2" // Demoman Grenade Launcher
alias he_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross1 ; myView1" // HWG Minigun & Natascha
alias en_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross6 ; myView3" // Engineer Shotgun
alias me_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross5 ; myView1" // Medic Syringegun & Blutsauger
alias sn_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; defCross ; myView2" // Sniper Rifle & Huntsman
alias sp_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; defCross ; myView1" // Spy Revolver & Ambassador

and under Model Initial States

eg:

alias sc_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross7y ; myView3" // Scout Scattergun & Force-A-Nature
alias so_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross2 ; myView2" // Soldier Rocket Launcher
alias py_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross7 ; myView1" // Pyro Flamethrower & Backburner
alias de_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross5g ; myView2" // Demoman Grenade Launcher
alias he_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross1 ; myView1" // HWG Minigun & Natascha
alias en_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross6 ; myView3" // Engineer Shotgun
alias me_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCross5 ; myView1" // Medic Syringegun & Blutsauger
alias sn_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; defCross ; myView2" // Sniper Rifle & Huntsman
alias sp_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; defCross ; myView1" // Spy Revolver & Ambassador

Hope that helps ;)

EDIT: Also remember to set it to person preference :DD want me to set one up for you if you still find it difficult feel free to add me on steam as “raeddyn” or email me at stuart.watt[at]gmail.com

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

To have the models on check under the “Models Initial States” section in customise.cfg and replace Model_OFF with Model_ON in the guns that you want.

The settings are just the ones I personally use but I can turn them all on by default in my next release to save any confusion.

For your desired crosshairs just make some amendments under the “Crosshair Customisation” section in customise.cfg.

For example you could make a new preset or edit an existing one:

alias myCrossPink "cl_crosshair_file crosshair3 ; cl_crosshair_scale 32 ; myColour1"
alias myCrossBlue "cl_crosshair_file crosshair3 ; cl_crosshair_scale 32 ; myColour7"

Then under the “Weapon Customisation” section you can just call your crosshair preset for which ever weapons you like.
For example:

alias sc_Slot1 "def_Slot1 ; myCrossPink ; myView1"
alias sc_Slot2 "def_Slot2 ; myCrossBlue ; myView1"

This would give you the pink crosshair you setup on the Scatter/FaN and the blue crosshair on the Pistol.

I hope this helps, I know it can be a little confusing if you are not familiar with scripts.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »