Forum

Admirable's Weapon Customisation Script

Created 7th February 2009 @ 23:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

DoomsDay

Well,eoN did a great job yesterday and helped me,make Admirable Weapon Costumisation script work. So 1st thank you to Admirable for all his hard work and dedication,and second,thank you to eoN for helping me out..
Never seen a community that are here to help everyone,the more i come here the more impressed i get.. Keep up the worderful work

eoN^

:) i, for some very peculier reason, really enjoy doing very simple config editing :DD

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Another satisfied customer :P

I might re-add the ability to have auto-reload for particular weapons and toggle it, as it seems some people are complaining about reload animations constantly obscuring their view.

Is it worthwhile?

eoN^

I might re-add the ability to have auto-reload for particular weapons and toggle it, as it seems some people are complaining about reload animations constantly obscuring their view.

Is it worthwhile?

Thats what r_drawviewmodel 0 is for

Or whatever the command was :D

revanxp

Is it worthwhile?

i don’t use viewmodel so i don’t bother if you add it again. Btw it will be usefull for some classes like spy whose revolver with the new patch autoreload autoreload every single shot (same for the fan with scout).
Finally they implemented autoreload for sticky launcher ^^

eoN^

Is it worthwhile?

i don’t use viewmodel so i don’t bother if you add it again. Btw it will be usefull for some classes like spy whose revolver with the new patch autoreload autoreload every single shot (same for the fan with scout).

revan, you can shoot while its reloading so does it really matter?

revanxp

Is it worthwhile?

yeah because i usually don’t waste ammo shooting all around to not reload :D

eoN^

Is it worthwhile?

yeah because i usually don’t waste ammo shooting all around to not reload :D

I was mainly refering to the FaN, it doesnt make any difference, if anything it buffs the weapon so why not use it?

revanxp

ahahah you’re right xD
PS: i stopped quoting. It was becoming too long

eoN^

ahahah you’re right xD
PS: i stopped quoting. It was becoming too long

:< you ruined my fun.

Zappah

nou

some one knows if there’s a command for the new autoreload thingy except “+reload”?

Puppets

cl_autoreload or smth

Funkeh

DStM

If you switched it on or off depending on what its already set at, it should say the command line in the console right? Check that :)

Zappah

nou

do you know if its like flipping the weapon’s side? you gotta disconnect from the server or something?

Puppets

dont think so, just if you had a script, you can now use cl_autoreload instead of +reload and -reload and you got the favor to use it on all weapons like sticky launcher, i dont need no script now anymore, as keep it on for all classes =)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »