Skyride

DUCS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-HdZQzSwQ&feature=related

go cast yourself then

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

More people volunteer to cast then…

Without Comedian we would barely see 1 cast a week.

Also VanillaTV prolly appreciate feedback more directly to them than publicly.

sgN^

TKN

quick question about vanillatv!

That uhm picture with the demo, solly med and scout standin in front of the VanillaTV sign, is it possible to get a hold of in a really high quality 1920×1080 & 1920×1200 ?

sgN^

TKN

Listened to the cast with Byte, it was definately just a case of them (Comedian & Chap) stepping on each others toes. Byte lets Chaplain just cast analytically while he takes over with the charismas and the cast bubbles along. I think casters just need predefined roles.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

WHY DON’T YOU CAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

WHY DON’T YOU CAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a constructive comment.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0eSOTF01v0

heh

gibix

iH

here is an opinion for you, go do a cast yourself as it seems you know how its need to be done, so go on and show everybody how its done…

Enef

fest
#wubafan

People aren’t saying they would be better just that the quality should be better.

Yeah i never get the argument that they should cast in order to judge, thats silly; you don’t see simon cowell singing or the masterchef guys cooking. I know where I can improve and ill improve on it next time, not sure this thread needs to exist.

Although ive no idea how i can fix my ls in my accent, i dont notice them :P

Trell

|UKCS|

We’re always looking for more people to trial at casting, and that’s exactly what Chaplain is doing, on Open Mic – which was always meant to be a proving ground for new casters.

If you would like to give it a shot, and you feel you could bring something to the table, then please, we’d really appreciate you getting a hold of one of the staff in IRC (#vanillatv on Quakenet) and letting us know that you’d like a trial.

As for the mud slinging – if a certain caster or specific cast sounds bad, it’s not gonna help the viewers/listeners NOR the caster if you just jump straight on your forum of choice and start abusing them publicly.

You’d achieve more both for yourself and for VTV if you again spoke to one of the staff, or even the caster themselves to give them constructive advice (ie; querying them on IRC with “LOL UR SHIT” is not constructive :P) and maybe even some pointers on where you, as a viewer, think they could’ve done better.

VTV will ONLY get better with viewer input and help, so we kinda rely on you guys!

Last edited by Trell,

Snyyppis

RLM

I love the amount of work Comedian puts to streaming and casting but overall I do agree that it tends to be very awkward. Often the insight, i.e. “they should do this” and “that’s an awful decision”, is pretty cringe worthy.

What I’d suggest is do more play-by-play, and leave the analysis for co-caster or for quieter periods when teams are holding. That way you can keep up with the game more and make less mistakes. Slow it down a bit, take a breather. Casting can still sound enthusiastic even when you take a bit of time to think about what you’re saying.

Don’t let the haters get to you – keep improving, this scene needs people like you.

<3

.____________.

I never thought i’d ever hear someone be more annoying than myself. Comedian proved me wrong.

That’s constructive right?

Vali

-9w-

I never thought i’d ever hear someone be more annoying than illii.

…………………….still waiting.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from .____________.

I never thought i’d ever hear someone be more annoying than myself. Comedian proved me wrong.

That’s constructive right?

not as stalkable.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »