Forum

New update - Holy cow!

Created 3rd February 2009 @ 01:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »

Puppets

huray for purple crosshair ;X nah seriously nice update … but they shall remove the soldier selfdamage nerf again really weird is a found in combat is attaking you so you shoot him … he doesnt die … he shouts you and you die cuz you had 100 selfdamage and 100 dmg at point blank :(

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

<3 that update
esp. r_drawviewmodel 0 is “back” :)

and it has some gimmicks like
tf_tournament_hide_domination_icons 1

If it hasn’t been pointed out, having a custom crosshair let’s you use a sniper rifle crosshair :P
And just out of interest, who is going to be changing their crosshair settings? I feel after so long that I don’t want to :> Also, as a scout, it gives like a small boundary of where the scatter gun is going to scatter etc. Anyone else feel this way or are you all changing?

Jowy

I jizzed in my pants.

ZOMGOMFGWTFBBQ :D:D:D:D:D:D

Slash

http://www.xfire.com/video/71390/ – lolwut, 3.20+ – spy bug?

Iller

tGa

Very good update for once.
I now have 20 rockets to spam instead of just 16 !!

bice

Definatly going to be changing my crosshair.

Funkeh

DStM

I agree w/ Shintaz to an extent; I will probably get a bind to change it for when I go sniper??

Rele

Now nvc can die in peace :P

/me likes the update :D

Ino

dp.
dp.

Awesome!
I hope those no random damage cvars will be in the etf2l config asap.

Iller

tGa

Hmm, exactly what does this new viewmodel_fov thing do ?
My fov is still the same but the weapon gets more distorted with more viewmode_fov.
Note that you can make your weapons disapear by choosing this fov high enough, for example 180.

Willazord

oh wow, this is amazing. woohoo!

Bash

Win :).

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

just replaced cl_bobcycle 0.8 with viewmodel_fov 54 and cl_bobcycle 9999999 with viewmodel_fov 0

Norris

do we get an updated version of the etf2l.cfg for tonight?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »