Forum

To spectate or not to spectate

Created 6th September 2011 @ 22:32

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

atmo

Always play like your enemy knows what your ubercharge percentage is — Sun Tzu.

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from flushy

it’s polite to ask beforehand if you can have one, just as a formality.

Gotta agree. If you ask you shouldn’t be kicked.

or pay the going rate of 1 hat per spec ><

Thalash

wG
S-O

I don’t see why it would be a problem in PCW’s.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Name yourself SourceTV or something and nobody cares. ;)

ash

(Legend)
:D

Asking politely should be the least, and most tbh. And the only teams that care seem to be in the lower divisions anyways.

Also you usually win 5:0 if they kick your spec anyways, bad karma or something I guess :D

I never got that. It’s a damn PCW. Especially in the lower divs, why the fuck would you ghost? We always allow a spec as long as it’s asked beforehand.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Oxy

Recently I have been helping TC.Academy out by spectating games with comms and giving them feedback. However, my good nature has led me to being kicked multiple times tonight because I might be ghosting. I don’t understand why these teams are being so cheap and pathetic; surely they must realise i have better things to be doing than ghosting low-/low team searches?

Anyway my question to you is this; would you have kicked me or left me to spectate? I’d like to figure out if these guys should be kicking me or whether they were just being class-a turnips.

We play with spectators a lot. Especially since we can’t get our Eve back to work it’s a bit pointless to spectate without comms otherwise :) You’re free to spectate during PCW’s against us anyway, if you want to ghost or cheat during a PCW it’s your loss, not mine. What’s the point the point of practicing otherwise?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Any team not allowing a spec in a pcw are raving benders with the social grace of a rabid elephant.

(Wow, imagine having a trunk like an elephant and having hydrophobia, that’d freak you out…”I wanna suck up tonnes of water with this baby” he thinks….”NOOOOOOOO!” screams the rabies, “Don’t you dare, you’ll drown you idiot!”)

I’m off for a lie down…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Monkeh

Any team not allowing a spec in a pcw are raving benders with the social grace of a rabid elephant.

(Wow, imagine having a trunk like an elephant and having hydrophobia, that’d freak you out…”I wanna suck up tonnes of water with this baby” he thinks….”NOOOOOOOO!” screams the rabies, “Don’t you dare, you’ll drown you idiot!”)

I’m off for a lie down…

What is it like in your head?

Spike Himself

TC

I love you Monkeh.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I can think of several good reasons to to allowed specs, RIGHT DJC!?!?!

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I joined a server, where half my team was mixing. There was about 10 mins left on the map, they were leading 4-0

*DEAD* Criticall : gtfo
Tommy Testosterone, TC -=PaNcaKe=- captured the Central Control Point for team #3
*DEAD* Iluminat : gtfo gay
*SPEC* Morphine the Orange Tic-Tac : hope you dont mind me spec for a bit
*DEAD* Criticall : GTFO FAGGOT.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

REALLY? We even asked…

aaaaa

Quoted from Morphine

I joined a server, where half my team was mixing. There was about 10 mins left on the map, they were leading 4-0

*DEAD* Criticall : gtfo
Tommy Testosterone, TC -=PaNcaKe=- captured the Central Control Point for team #3
*DEAD* Iluminat : gtfo gay
*SPEC* Morphine the Orange Tic-Tac : hope you dont mind me spec for a bit
*DEAD* Criticall : GTFO FAGGOT.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

REALLY? We even asked…

rofl

div6 tryhards gonna try hard

Wabbeh

Quoted from Casual

Name yourself SourceTV or something and nobody cares. ;)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Domination (DMN) were mixing with some guys tonight against us and kicked our specs, n1 guys. Serious mix is serious.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »