Forum

To spectate or not to spectate

Created 6th September 2011 @ 22:32

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Quoted from Morphine

I joined a server, where half my team was mixing. There was about 10 mins left on the map, they were leading 4-0

*DEAD* Criticall : gtfo
Tommy Testosterone, TC -=PaNcaKe=- captured the Central Control Point for team #3
*DEAD* Iluminat : gtfo gay
*SPEC* Morphine the Orange Tic-Tac : hope you dont mind me spec for a bit
*DEAD* Criticall : GTFO FAGGOT.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

REALLY? We even asked…

lol’d

rytis

PrettyGay

In pcws its fine, in officials – sorry no

bìester

The best fix for this problem is:
Just get a eve bot on your mumble + get your spec on stv = no problem with serious hardcoreroxordickheads

Last edited by bìester,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from flushy

it’s polite to ask beforehand if you can have one, just as a formality.

this, we never had problems with someone speccing

Si^

T2P
[PG]

tried this last night jumped in to spec trick 17 they didn’t mind at all it seemed :D

I’d like to think its a skill level thing but meh.

Quoted from Sketch

spec is fine.

they probably used to play css or some shit game where people actually do try and ghost. or they are just that bad that they think it matters.

“css”

Dumb post of the century

Oxy

TC.Express

Lol, reviving this thread because I found something quite funny today.

Today I was mercing for some peeps around the div 5 level… and who did we find but our 3 of our great friends from exclusive army http://etf2l.org/teams/13105/

This was the team originally kept kicking me from spec before I could even ask if I could spectate and then behaved all childish about it and was the reason I originally made this thread. Well, today they had a spec and they didn’t even bother asking ;) We beat them on gullywash and they wouldn’t even say gg.

Not only that but the spectator halfway though started saying ‘o but you just AWFULLLLLL’.

Well, I just rised above it because i’m not a moron who’s willing to drop to their level so I decided against kicking the spec, but I just thought i’d come and name and shame.

tldr; A lot of people just need to grow up a little bit.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3