Forum

To spectate or not to spectate

Created 6th September 2011 @ 22:32

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

Recently I have been helping TC.Academy out by spectating games with comms and giving them feedback. However, my good nature has led me to being kicked multiple times tonight because I might be ghosting. I don’t understand why these teams are being so cheap and pathetic; surely they must realise i have better things to be doing than ghosting low-/low team searches?

Anyway my question to you is this; would you have kicked me or left me to spectate? I’d like to figure out if these guys should be kicking me or whether they were just being class-a turnips.

Sketch

MM

spec is fine.

they probably used to play css or some shit game where people actually do try and ghost. or they are just that bad that they think it matters.

lolage

TSPAG

Always allow specs. Jeez only pcw’s its not as if they mean anything. Whoever kicked you are just bad/are looking for excuses as to why they are bad. xD

Skyride

DUCS

Div6 try-hards giving literal lorry loads worth unnecessary fucks.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Whenever someone complains about a spec we have watching i just use my standard response…

“OMG THIS IS SUCH A SERIOUS PCW WE NEED THAT SPEC TO GHOST OR WE WILL LOSE”.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

lower skill, keener player(s)

poxie

Quoted from Enef

Whenever someone complains about a spec we have watching i just use my standard response…

“OMG THIS IS SUCH A SERIOUS PCW WE NEED THAT SPEC TO GHOST OR WE WILL LOSE”.

witty.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from poxie

[…]

witty.

I am the defnition of, good sir.

Fish

UCAP.

i would just kick u full stop oxy

not because i think ur ghosting just because its fun!

its true though when i try to mentor my teams people get funny at times best way to mentor is to spec with the comms so advice can be given

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Yes should be allowed to spectate, hell, even if you are ghosting that’d be more of a challenge.
Play on your server and make tv delay 0 and get in there.

aaaaa

I’ve never minded specs, always found it a bit odd why people get so buttfurious about it.

Although I was still pretty shocked when I specced my first american game and was told that it’s normal to have like 5+ people sat in spec :d

flushy

P.O.P

it’s polite to ask beforehand if you can have one, just as a formality.

Jaskey

I dont have a problem with people speccing but i do get abit pissed off if they dont even ask first. Many times have i merc’d for some lower div teams who have 7 people joining without a reason. Then rage when we ask what there doing, Silly people.

minimoose

Ask, if they say no, just get on with life :) In my experience most teams will be like yeah whatever.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from flushy

it’s polite to ask beforehand if you can have one, just as a formality.

this

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »