Forum

La Creme de La Creme Scouts, Where are They??

Created 6th September 2011 @ 18:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

HeadHunter

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

HeadHunter

with his advantage of a constant 400ping
#winning
#annoying

:D :D <3

Electro from GotMilk. Best Scout!

Last edited by IPZIE,

longas

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Is sikopata a massive dick or something? For like 3 years he’s been the best spanish prospect yet he’s never been in any of the strong spanish teams.

He is one of the coolest guys ever :p, imo he hasn’t been in a “strong” team because he hasn’t taken the game srs until now that he is playing in AoS.

ashkan

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

He’s asking for upcoming players who aren’t quite there yet, not people who are there already. :p

That must be why no one has mentioned me…
http://pappersduva.blogg.se/images/2011/forever_alone_144412754.png

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from smziii

@ dRoSo You mad bro?

you still mad cuz i once said that you not prem after you ragequitted a mid- mix with zero points after 10 mins?(onclass btw)

he’s always mad. kicked me from a server because I used a soda popper.

And we were pretty much getting rolled. cool guy.

Slick

Epsilon

Quoted from xerxes

Instead of “whining” about the situation, deal with it and start to build up new scouts.

There are tons of scouts out there with potential and the will to work their ass of to improve. They only need a helping hand.

Not sure if your saying I am whining? .. If you are, reread my post. And Epsilon we absolutely do not need any scouts, i just hope this scene continues to produce brilliant scouts for the future team generations. To give players attention, motivating them to get a prem level, but was curious on who is actually standing out with potential.

Please stop mentionning current top prem scouts…. :P

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from sweiny

Keeper. he’s the best

actually electro is the be(a)st.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from longas

[…]

He is one of the coolest guys ever :p, imo he hasn’t been in a “strong” team because he hasn’t taken the game srs until now that he is playing in AoS.

Well, I played a lot of mixes with Sikopata and I can say that he’s one of the coolest guys I have ever met, but I think he’s still missing something in his gameplay for be a excellent demoman like Hiper, vayne or Rol3.

Well, for that special scout, I just have no doubt for pick HarryHook, but I love Mikorz too.

In Spain we have a lot of underrated players that could reach the top with a oportunity like Mikorz or Lord Khronus, and players that doesn’t have time to play like ashigiki and mark.
Greetings.

Last edited by caeli,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

koeitje, dvb (R.I.P), TviQ, fadestep. Tbh fadesteps the most promising because that nerd loves the game and plays 24/7.

Everyone else mentioned in this thread really isn’t that special from alot of other scouts. prozac… please…

Koeitje could be potentially one of the best scouts in the game but his gamesense is just appauling at times. Sad how good players can never overlook this and give him a chance though.

SONES FIGHTING.

p.s. go back to solly Hat

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Prozak and rge are a great combo.

poxie

Quoted from qnx

BERSERKER

+1000000

when he was active he was fucking awesome.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from longas

[…]

idd, Sikopata as demo and santo as soldier are some examples. Also I forgot to name ashi (ashigiki), he is a really intelligent scout, shame he hasn’t enough time to play.

What happened to Kurch? He was really really good.

Brego

O-O

Kurt , the one and only

minimoose

Prozak although only seen him play a couple of times.
HarryHook
Norlla
Ragemachine (Doesn’t actually Rage)

Probably some others who I can’t think of at the moment.

electro

Got Milk?

Quoted from medfoo

[…]

actually electro is the be(a)st.

<3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »