Forum

La Creme de La Creme Scouts, Where are They??

Created 6th September 2011 @ 18:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Indxyou

TeTRiS

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

You’d have to trawl through a hell of a lot of scouts with potential to find the creme de la creme, theer are so many around with potential right now, and until you try them, how can you know how they’d function in high level.

effort man

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Indxyou

TeTRiS

rtan

-9w-

berrtech, rge, norrla and beavern beasts

Black_Bob

[DA]

maggles always watch him at lan and he always rips it up

longas

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Well, I played a lot of mixes with Sikopata and I can say that he’s one of the coolest guys I have ever met, but I think he’s still missing something in his gameplay for be a excellent demoman like Hiper, vayne or Rol3.

Well, for that special scout, I just have no doubt for pick HarryHook, but I love Mikorz too.

In Spain we have a lot of underrated players that could reach the top with a oportunity like Mikorz or Lord Khronus, and players that doesn’t have time to play like ashigiki and mark.
Greetings.

imo Sikopata has the qualities to be a premier demo and become better than Hiper or vayne. Shame he lost a lot of time in Freedom Fighters.

Quoted from Mark

[…]

What happened to Kurch? He was really really good.

He hasn’t time to play TF2

Last edited by longas,

Hat

Quoted from GibbZ

koeitje, dvb (R.I.P), TviQ, fadestep. Tbh fadesteps the most promising because that nerd loves the game and plays 24/7.

Everyone else mentioned in this thread really isn’t that special from alot of other scouts. prozac… please…

Koeitje could be potentially one of the best scouts in the game but his gamesense is just appauling at times. Sad how good players can never overlook this and give him a chance though.

SONES FIGHTING.

p.s. go back to solly Hat

gladly

kalhó

MM
Nave

kiler4fun for ‘upcoming talent’ award next season, called it!

Marcu

Quoted from kalhó

kiler4fun for ‘upcoming talent’ award next season, called it!

x2

kaidus

WiK?

Ramown certainly stands out from the crowd.

Get it.

Septique

Rulah easily. No match for him.

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

Get it.

nvc

Quoted from kaidus

Get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTayR_iBHY&feature=player_detailpage#t=212s ?!?!?

Last edited by nvc,

randa

Quoted from nvc

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTayR_iBHY&feature=player_detailpage#t=212s ?!?!?

when you see it…

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from longas

[…]

imo Sikopata has the qualities to be a premier demo and become better than Hiper or vayne. Shame he lost a lot of time in Freedom Fighters.

[…]
He hasn’t time to play TF2

Do you think that Siko is the best demoman we have here in Spain right now?
Uhm, dunno…

Ah, what happened to yin? he had great potential for reach the top.

Last edited by caeli,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »