Forum

La Creme de La Creme Scouts, Where are They??

Created 6th September 2011 @ 18:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

Slick

Epsilon

Recently the shortage of the creme de la creme scouts has become evident…. alot of top teams need that special scout yet either their is lack of knowledge or just noone exists? I doubt the second part.

So in all honesty, and of course removing the current ones… who fits in that category? So please, not ego contest, dont say your friend if possible :D

– Quad (almost infused, just bounced up his ego abit more ;) )

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

nvc!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

nor

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

fadestep

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

it’s not like there’s a load of creme de la creme players left anyway, if anything there’s more top level scouts than any other class

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Admirable

fadestep

I think there’s no real top level scouts RIGHT NOW, but a few who can get there if given a chance.

flushy

P.O.P

Norrla

huhystah

dauq

Ghostface

spire

konr

IPZIE

SUAVE

stefan – movement wise

Quoted from Ghostface

konr

lold

Sc

Sc!

Ritalin

[d¿s]

It’s all about giving the players who are looking to move up, the chances to play.

Like nvc in the other thread, the final 10% (or so) can only be learned by playing at that level and gaining the experience from it themselves. TCM are an obvious example of players with high potential, being given the chance to perform, and have since come through strong for the Byte regime (:P). There’s 20 or so scouts searching for Prem/Div 1 teams at the moment in the recruitment section, so I think they do exist.

I think it’s important for teams of all divisions above 4.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Admirable

fadestep

without a single doubt :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »