Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from octochris

[…]

my thoughts as well when reading through the ‘mpuk1 was amazing’ comments, funny how time seems to make you forget the crap bits…

depends of which point in mpuk1 days ur looking at, the first few months it was nais

dauk

Quoted from Swifty

Just let it open. Now that pickup2 is active again, players above div 2 won’t be around to rage at new players, unless the div 3/4 players start raging now :D

pug2 is open for “friends” of admins and level that you’re above div2 you wont get in that bukkake party.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dauk

[…]

pug2 is open for “friends” of admins and level that you’re above div2 you wont get in that bukkake party.

lol?

i doubt that any of the admins there would consider me a friend… seriously, this is a really ill-informed assumption.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol?

i doubt that any of the admins there would consider me a friend… seriously, this is a really ill-informed assumption.

Dauk’s talking about me maaan!

Dummy

wasnt it irresponsible inviting that made pu2 tighten up its rules

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]depends of which point in mpuk1 days ur looking at, the first few months it was nais

Very true.

Getting a pu2 invite was supereasy at the time though, so everyone moved there after a while.

AnimaL

pu2 invite system has turned into joke, only 1 active admin and its byte, so unless ur girl OR have played in stable prem team, no point of even thinking about getting in…

dauk

Quoted from AnimaL

pu2 invite system has turned into joke, only 1 active admin and its byte, so unless ur girl OR have played in stable prem team, no point of even thinking about getting in…

thats exactly what i ment

byte

Quoted from AnimaL

lol Animal, don’t be a douche if that was the case then we’d have more than 3 in there ^.^ but we don’t… and if you’re in there not having been in a prem team and stable then must say something to those looking.

We’ve revoked a few recently just purely because they aren’t good enough, we’ve well no I’ve also recently changed some skill ratings for premiership players who think they can play a class at an okay level when clearly they can’t cookye as demo being one of those, can name a few others mind :3

Anyway back to topic Lincoln Boy :p

Cheers

Byte

byte

Forgot to add pug2 is lacking good soldiers, dav1d if you’re there pm me 2night shall re-invite j00 ;3

Cheers

Byte

AnimaL

well, tbh last few weeks have basicly been prem players offclassing and having a laugh, or div2 tryhards trying to keep up, unless ofc ur in team and get cookye banned

so, like, i dont understand if it should be srs pug chan (bcs it most certainly isnt for at least one team in every pug) or should you just allow these d2 tryhards A LITTLE BIT MORE IN limiting them to main class ofc

dauk

my point was that I know people in pug2 that got somehow invite when players that are much better are denied there.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from AnimaL

well, tbh last few weeks have basicly been prem players offclassing and having a laugh, or div2 tryhards trying to keep up, unless ofc ur in team and get cookye banned

so, like, i dont understand if it should be srs pug chan (bcs it most certainly isnt for at least one team in every pug) or should you just allow these d2 tryhards A LITTLE BIT MORE IN limiting them to main class ofc

there’s a fine line between funny and immaturity AnimaL…

<3 Jewel

byte

Quoted from flushy

[…]

there’s a fine line between funny and immaturity AnimaL…

<3 Jewel

You missed off the last bit Flushy of, “and you Sir are the latter” ;)

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from dauk

my point was that I know people in pug2 that got somehow invite when players that are much better are denied there.

I’ve never been pm’ed of your friends who you think “should be in”, we have a facility for tempinvites, which basically means they get a 48hour invite and if they are good enough they will in turn get a perm invite.

Less anti democracy talk and more action please =)

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »