Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from dougiie

well tbh, you/huhy let in that new guy that’s on these forums yesterday. (Jammi is his name)

We didn’t actually. Usually when people make a “hey, i’m new” type thread, I speak to them if possible, if they have experience in another game (CSS, Cod, etc) then they can get an invite.

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Obv you can’t have a channel for div3- and div2+ players alike, so why bother. As I see it, open a new one for the newcomers or just stick with what you got, but defo don’t, just fkn don’t make the current one public. Tbh, the only problem imho is finding people who have the time to admin the channel, if you can’t make people to follow the rules then it doesn’t matter what the rules are, does it?

atomic-

no thanks

Dummy

Quoted from Archy

Obv you can’t have a channel for div3- and div2+ players alike, so why bother. As I see it, open a new one for the newcomers or just stick with what you got, but defo don’t, just fkn don’t make the current one public. Tbh, the only problem imho is finding people who have the time to admin the channel, if you can’t make people to follow the rules then it doesn’t matter what the rules are, does it?

also good admins
these are rare

Stranger

2stronk

Isn’t there a Pick up2 where everyone around div3 and higher can get an invite? If that is still active don’t see why this shouldn’t be open

AnimaL

Quoted from Stranger

Isn’t there a Pick up2 where everyone around div3 and higher can get an invite? If that is still active don’t see why this shouldn’t be open

only ppl who played in etf2l div2+

flushy

P.O.P

if u let everyone in as u say what would the difference be between this (pixelpickup.open) and lobby? i thought this was a project which distinguished itself from that crap

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from flushy

if u let everyone in as u say what would the difference be between this (pixelpickup.open) and lobby? i thought this was a project which distinguished itself from that crap

Bad players and players who do not communicate with their team will be banned from the pickup but can still play tf2lobby?

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Bad players and players who do not communicate with their team will be banned from the pickup but can still play tf2lobby?

read the first post dude

Edd

T2P

no, don’t do it.

droso

o/

Don’t do it please.

Pixel.pickup is the only place we can still get “decent” (most of the time) games during the afternoon…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Let them lobby, it’s fine when you’re first starting.

Vince

BiG

I would not be against unexperienced players that are willing to learn. I guess it might be interesting to give it a try.

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from Sideshow

Let them lobby, it’s fine when you’re first starting.

+1, Lobby is good for beginners.

Stranger

2stronk

Lobby used to be good, i started my 6vs6 there, but back then it seemed a bit different. Back then people actully comunicated.

I think it simply needs the adition of mumble in every game or something else that encourages you to talk.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »