Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Sideshow

Add some lower level players on steam and mix with them then, if you just want to play with them.

And where would I find these players? Keep adding random people @ tf2lobby in the hopes of getting one that is actually interested?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Why not just link to a webbased irc client? Best of both worlds.

dodgydogman

Panda

Please dont, lobby is good for people who are curious about 6v6. They should move on to mixing with low players, or forming a team. Then when they get experience, they should be allowed on pixel.. Pixel is the only place to get good mixes when there is nobody on, if you let anyone, the range of skill in the mixes would vary even more and it would be closer to lobby, which is only good for people who dont know the game very well..

Dummy

Quoted from dodgydogman

Please dont, lobby is good for people who are curious about 6v6. They should move on to mixing with low players, or forming a team. Then when they get experience, they should be allowed on pixel.. Pixel is the only place to get good mixes when there is nobody on, if you let anyone, the range of skill in the mixes would vary even more and it would be closer to lobby, which is only good for people who dont know the game very well..

lobby isnt good for anyone you crazy dutch bastard

aaaaa

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

And where would I find these players? Keep adding random people @ tf2lobby in the hopes of getting one that is actually interested?

add sideshow i hear his team is full of baddy keeners :d

Angel

Quoted from Skyride

Hey guys, I saw a few people suggest this in light of TF2 going F2P, so I thought I’d just get some thoughts on it.

Simple idea.

1. Voting for the best player after pickup (not for yourself). For example:
!v Byte

2. Every month best player of the class X get $ 300. Ie 1st month is a “scout’s month”, 2nd month is for our lovely medics etc.

Waebi

‹Con›

you paying?

Angel

Quoted from Waebi

you paying?

ofc

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Simple idea.

!v Byte

2. Every month best player of the class X get $ 300. Ie 1st month is a “scout’s month”, 2nd month is for our lovely medics etc.

Might lead to classes getting stacked to hell when it’s their week.

evokje

WiK?

http://gather.excello.net/ copy this

Angel

Quoted from evokje

http://gather.excello.net/ copy this

What is the base to calculate “skill” there? K:D ratio? This isn’t good for Team Fortress.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Simple idea.

!v Byte

you are promoting a popularity contest needs to rethink how the winner is chosen.

Angel

Quoted from Si^

[…]

you are promoting a popularity contest needs to rethink how the winner is chosen.

Please suggest your ideas and let’s discuss them publicly here.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Please suggest your ideas and let’s discuss them publicly here.

Adam said he was talking to you about it but Stat tracking in game using a system like HL stats. (not my idea) but would reflect performance over who likes who.

Sc

and you cant play 2 games with 1 class?
or just vote for best player in moth and he can play with any class
or2 just ppl who has played most pickups in 1~month gets prize?

Last edited by Sc,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »