Forum

Making pixel pickup open?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »

huhystah

Quoted from Koeitje

Then I hope for the love of God that F2 opens the mp pugs. At least there I never got banned for following the rules.

You werent following the rules, stop being a liar and you know it. How many times i asked you to stop? 3-4? And you still did your own thing. So good luck :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
You werent following the rules, stop being a liar and you know it. How many times i asked you to stop? 3-4? And you still did your own thing. So good luck :)

What? Apparently laughing at joske and some russian bitch fighting in mumble is against the rules (not even talking about not verifying what happened with other players in the same pug. Minimoose and antyy already said me and animal did jack shit that pug. But I guess you prefer to word of some 14 yr old russian girl. Did she cyber with you?). Apparently playing engineer with etf2l allowed unlocks (ie pixel pickup rules at that time) and winning is against the rules.

demsii

EPA

You need a tissue mate? You seem upset.

OT: New players will undoubtedly install IRC unless they already have it and go for lobbies, so I’m not really against or for this idea .. not that I play that many pickups though.

huhystah

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

What? Apparently laughing at joske and some russian bitch fighting in mumble is against the rules (not even talking about not verifying what happened with other players in the same pug. Minimoose and antyy already said me and animal did jack shit that pug. But I guess you prefer to word of some 14 yr old russian girl. Did she cyber with you?). Apparently playing engineer with etf2l allowed unlocks (ie pixel pickup rules at that time) and winning is against the rules.

That was your last ban yes. You were banned before few times, i told you to stop doing that and you said ok and then still kept doing your own stuff. Please for the love of god, stop that and deal with it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
That was your last ban yes. You were banned before few times, i told you to stop doing that and you said ok and then still kept doing your own stuff. Please for the love of god, stop that and deal with it.

I’ve only been banned for raging at people once. All the other bans were from people that lost to me playing engineer, which is allowed, and got really butthurt. Should add that to the rules: don’t make people get butthurt.

huhystah

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
I’ve only been banned for raging at people once. All the other bans were from people that lost to me playing engineer, which is allowed, and got really butthurt. Should add that to the rules: don’t make people get butthurt.

No. That’s the thing :) You’re making your own rules. You arent allowed to play full time engineer, how hard is to understand that? Somehow others are mature enough and understand that and you dont?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
No. That’s the thing :) You’re making your own rules. You arent allowed to play full time engineer, how hard is to understand that? Somehow others are mature enough and understand that and you dont?

There never was such a rule. Only rules were: play serious & etf2l rules. Which I both followed. My 3500 day ban is a totally different story. It was a ban that was not justified at all, since I did absolutely nothing wrong (verified by minimoose & antyy). And when I protested the ban I’d get “yeah you told you were going to be follow the rules and you didn’t. And even if that player falsely reported you I didn’t matter because you were wrong in the past?”. How is that for logic? I followed the rules (verified by minimoose & antyy and other players in that pug), and got banned for stuff I already served my sentence for?

So please explain to me again the following (nobody ever gave me a clear cut answer):

– Was I wrong in the pug that lead up to my 3500 days ban?
– What did I do in that pug?
– Did you verify the report with other players?

04[23:10] !report Koeitje trolling
[23:10] 02,00Report: The user has been successfully reported to the admins
[23:10] 02,00Rinta: Remember you are added to this pickup. If you can’t play type !del
[23:10] !report Animal trolling
[23:10] !report Joske trolling
[23:10] lol typical group there
02[23:10] * skinnie ([email protected]) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
01[23:10] !report wtf, I didnt even troll. joskee did though :((
[23:10] I won’t play med in this pickup anymore, cause I’m tired of listening to people trolling me
[23:10] merc med on serv6 blu someone
03[23:10] * You were kicked by PixelTF2Bot (Koeitje)

huhystah

Wow. You gotta be not serious. Not going to reply anymore to your bs because its getting ridiculous.

Why dont you play engineer full time in pickup 2 then? Because you will get banned as well. It’s a pickup channel, 6v6 mode with 1 demo, 1 medic, 2x soldiers & scouts. You can only off-class on the last point if its needed to get the important picks, block the point etc, but NOT PLAY ENGINEER ALL THE TIME. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOU?????

Good luck

Oh and also you can safely play engineer in public servers all the time i heard.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from huhystah

Wow. You gotta be not serious. Not going to reply anymore to your bs because its getting ridiculous.

Why dont you play engineer full time in pickup 2 then? Because you will get banned as well. It’s a pickup channel, 6v6 mode with 1 demo, 1 medic, 2x soldiers & scouts. You can only off-class on the last point if its needed to get the important picks, block the point etc, but NOT PLAY ENGINEER ALL THE TIME. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOU?????

Good luck

Oh and also you can safely play engineer in public servers all the time i heard.

You didn’t answer my questions. You are attacking me with an argument I don’t even want to talk about. I agreed with Skyride I’d stop playing engineer permanently after I served a ban for a couple of days. I don’t want to argue about that, I served my time for that and if you feel that ban was justified it’s cool with me. But, I want you to answer these 3 simple questions, that is all. The only conclusion I can draw from your post is that you won’t answer them because it will show you (or whoever banned me) was wrong and you don’t want to lose your face in public (people don’t like FTA’s).

(ps, dont play engi in pug2 because gunslinger/frontier justice were never allowed there)

dougiie

CotC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRRJv03C6g&feature=player_embedded

huhystah

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

You didn’t answer my questions. You are attacking me with an argument I don’t even want to talk about. I agreed with Skyride I’d stop playing engineer permanently after I served a ban for a couple of days. I don’t want to argue about that, I served my time for that and if you feel that ban was justified it’s cool with me. But, I want you to answer these 3 simple questions, that is all. The only conclusion I can draw from your post is that you won’t answer them because it will show you (or whoever banned me) was wrong and you don’t want to lose your face in public (people don’t like FTA’s).

(ps, dont play engi in pug2 because gunslinger/frontier justice were never allowed there)

Nop.

1. Yes, because you had over 9000 bans before as said before. Cba with people like that
2. You know what you did. Trolling and laughing from her accent
3. Yes, we obviously talked to Rinta herself (what’s the point of being a liar for her?) Doesn’t make any sense to me at least. I think so Waebi asked other people too since i didn’t warn/ ban you.

That is it for sure now.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Koeitje can you please take discussions about your ban onto IRC with the pixel pickup admins and not on this forum. Thank you.

Lets stay on topic.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

-deleted by mod-

Dummy

cant you just unban him and see what happens
if he doesnt act nice, ban him, simple, win-win situation as such a decision would make the admins appear a bit mature
right now both of you are silly and behaving like children

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Dummy

cant you just unban him and see what happens
if he doesnt act nice, ban him, simple, win-win situation as such a decision would make the admins appear a bit mature

Tried that at least once in the past

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »