Forum

[ESL] LOL

Created 12th April 2011 @ 23:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Dr Icecream

cba with ESl really. Anakin doesn’t help when having any issues.

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Dr Icecream

cba with ESl really. Anakin doesn’t help when having any issues.

Sure, that’s probably why I spend hours every day to help people with their issues over IRC or support tickets.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

So, help me?

Dr Icecream

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Sure, that’s probably why I spend hours every day to help people with their issues over IRC or support tickets.

Well, you weren’t really helpful towards me, because you said my game vs Netherlands wasn’t registered because I killed the process. Then I pointed out that I only killed the process during the previous game, vs poland, and that my ESL wire was the problem, not the user, I never got any answer or questions to further investigate that.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

So ESL goes for the guilty until proven otherwise? Also this is what this thread has been about, the annoyances of using Wire, due to Wire Marco will have to spend even more time, on top of the fact Wire crashed him in the middle of a game, going through Wire with an admin to prove it was Wire. Then you will take always the points THE FIRST TIME wire causes him to crash out. It makes it sound like you are doing a favor by taking away his PP that was caused by your program…

The amount of effort that appears to go into proving that you are innocent is stupid. And as Marco says above, I don’t think that many people want a random person form the internet going using teamviewer on their computer.

It could have been faulty sounddrivers, videodrivers, motherboard chipsetdrivers and what the fuck not. Some rules should be in place to deal with the PP issue, but considering the amounts of crashes we see even when not using wire I find it a bit harsh to pin it on wire right off the bat.

Letting other people use your computer using teamviewer is not the way to go Anakin. Can’t event viewer logs help with confirming actual crashes?

Last edited by Koeitje,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Well, you weren’t really helpful towards me, because you said my game vs Netherlands wasn’t registered because I killed the process. Then I pointed out that I only killed the process during the previous game, vs poland, and that my ESL wire was the problem, not the user, I never got any answer or questions to further investigate that.

That not what I understood. It looks like you just forgot to launch the game through the Poland match on Wire though, so the Anti-Cheat was not launched, and instead just clicked launch game in Wire?

Swarlz

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

That not what I understood. It looks like you just forgot to launch the game through the Poland match on Wire though, so the Anti-Cheat was not launched, and instead just clicked launch game in Wire?

Can people stop attacking anakin please, this isn’t anakin this is ESL’s policy on pp.
Anakin is being a proper bro in doing all this for free and putting in HIS time and HIS energy compared to you selfish twats who are just attacking him. Yes criticise against the system but not anakin personally. I don’t agree with the policy but your all being selfish and very disrespectful towards someone who is putting their time into your fun.

Grow up please.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I made a faq for you Anakin: http://tweakers.net/ext/f/fg3zDUalaLaCA0lZFwWwHlna/full.png

+1 Swarlz

Last edited by Koeitje,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

That is indeed what I told you, then I killed the process to restart Wire from scratch, and then my Netherlands game showed up. i have, however, never killed the process after the netherlands game, and still I received penalty points for that game.

Rather than letting people prove their innocence by log files etc, I think it would be more recommended to get a pov/ stv demo instead, to actually check whether the player was playing properly, rather than seeing whose fault it is. It’s a webapplication that is running in combination with a game that isn’t flawless either, enough chance to get errors imo.

Quoted from Koeitje

I made a faq for you Anakin: http://tweakers.net/ext/f/fg3zDUalaLaCA0lZFwWwHlna/full.png

:D

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
Grow up please.

I tried, I failed

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]

:D

It’s not meant as a joke, but to actually help the idiots who have trouble launching wire in the first place.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Can people stop attacking anakin please, this isn’t anakin this its ESL’s policy on pp.
Anakin is being a proper bro in doing all this for free and putting in HIS time and HIS energy compared to you selfish twats who are just attacking him. Yes critisise against the system but not anakin personally. I don’t agree with the policy but your all being selfish and very disrespectfull towards someone who is putting their time into your fun.

Grow up please.

lol.

Swarlz

Quoted from mvp.

[…]

lol.

bloody germans.

If you can only reply with is “lol” your obviously aware people are being twats.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from mvp.

i dont mind playing ESL, same counts for playing with wire. but using the program whenever you play, but still receiving PPs because the program failed.. thats huge bullshit. and that seperates the good admins from the bad admins. think about it.

use your own god damn logs instead of assuming things.

rofl

kuma

Why can no-one get it right?

A league needs to be:
1. Easy to navigate website and stress-free sign-up process
2. Hassle-free to arrange/play games and upload results
3. POV and STV demos available on request from all matches
4. Provide the best possible competitive ruleset as agreed by the top players

Take the good points from ESL/ETF2L and remove the bad, and there you go, perfect league.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t you have some legit players to ban from etf2l mvp? Just curious. Because it seems that is the way you want things to be.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »