Forum

[ESL] LOL

Created 12th April 2011 @ 23:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

gibix

iH

so how do people like esl now ?

wire not working properly, players and teams getting penalty points (even in prem)

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

And yet it is still better than etf2l, go figure :)

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

I believe the admins are working through the list now, so they should be done somewhere next week.

edit: Whoever makes it past week 4 is a winner in my book.

Last edited by SiTeHBu0mbb,

gibix

iH

Quoted from Matt

And yet it is still better than etf2l, go figure :)

just wait :P

LikeThis

Mad cos bad at wire

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Well so far no innocent players have been banned for cheating, so I’d say that’s a win!
^__________________________________________________________^

Last edited by Admirable,

Martn

I sincerely hope that the admins do not start to deal out penalty points like mad.
I hope that they will be reasonable about some cases and just give a warning.
If not, then yes, i foresee a lot of frustrated teams dropping from esl.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

only slight issues with wire, nothing major past a couple of fps drops, no penalty points either for us. All it takes is a little common sense and a little dialogue with an admin and issues are easily avoided.

AnimaL

omg penalty points for beeing idiots? why esl, why!?! why not just ignore everyone and take a piss at your community like etf2l does?!

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Well it’s not a nice suprise to start up wire, play your match, then gg wp, leave the game.
Step two put cursor on icon in taskbar, icon disappears, penaltypoints appear”D

gibix

iH

Quoted from Martn

I sincerely hope that the admins do not start to deal out penalty points like mad.
I hope that they will be reasonable about some cases and just give a warning.
If not, then yes, i foresee a lot of frustrated teams dropping from esl.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/news/152298/6on6-League-Season-VII-Information/#/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season7/match/22173628/

look at your logfile

:D

Martn

I did launch the game through wire, but cause of some freaky shit going on it didnt register…
What happened with the other four, i dont know, but the one in game that complained about lage, freezes and framedrops, was the only one that did manage to get his game logged by the wire ac.

Also couldnt get a screenshot of the first round of gpit. It seems that prec destroys demo and screenshot if you do a reset config so teams can switch and then ready up again.

Last edited by Martn,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

mp_switchteams

Taimou

its not the wire that sucks, its the people that use it..
everyone who whines about lags/fps drops with it don’t just fucking care to fix it, send a support ticket back to ESL so the developers might actually fix the bug if there is one.
quoting AnAkIn` here:
“People who actually send us support tickets don’t answer again when contacted back by us. It’s just people who don’t want to use AC that whine.”

You guys, are fucking retarded.

Last edited by Taimou,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Taimou

its not the wire that sucks, its the people that use it..
everyone who whines about lags/fps drops with it don’t just fucking care to fix it, send a support ticket back to ESL so the developers might actually fix the bug if there is one.
quoting AnAkIn` here:
“People who actually send us support tickets don’t answer again when contacted back by us. It’s just people who don’t want to use AC that whine.”

You guys, are fucking retarded.

As diplomatic and as insightful as I have come accustom to on these forums.

It is true that many people don’t submit or respond to support tickets, but there is an obvious reason why. Must people would expect something that is mandatory to work from the beginning, especially one that they have to use every match. The fact that they have to be inconvenienced by using it, on top of any fps drops etc that happen, it is little surprise that they don’t want to waste more of their lives talking to an admin about what went wrong.

With etf2l there is no need for support tickets, or really any problems at all in terms of playing in the league, ppl have become ‘spoilt’ by the ease of access and use of etf2l, both of their site and their league.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »