Forum

[ESL] LOL

Created 12th April 2011 @ 23:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Enef

only slight issues with wire, nothing major past a couple of fps drops, no penalty points either for us. All it takes is a little common sense and a little dialogue with an admin and issues are easily avoided.

Septique

Quoted from Enef

only slight issues with wire, nothing major past a couple of fps drops, no penalty points either for us. All it takes is a little common sense and a little dialogue with an admin and issues are easily avoided.

Quote for the win exactly

AnAkkk

Everything would work out far better if people just wouldn’t click the Signup button and tick the “I agreed to rules” without reading them, would read the news, and would read the emails they get from ESL. Especially the last one which talked about Wire :)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Half the fps drops can be explained by tf2. Since the last update everybody has these micro freezes and lags all over the place. Haven’t had any problems with wire (unlike the old AC-client).

Last edited by Koeitje,

N/A

RaWr ::

ESL has always been a joke when it’s came to admins, penalty points, AC and scheduling, doubt anything will be improved this Season or any future seasons.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from N/A

ESL has always been a joke when it’s came to admins, penalty points, AC and scheduling, doubt anything will be improved this Season or any future seasons.

+1

Psyche

Quoted from N/A

And yet they have the decency to enforce a better rule set regarding unlocks and have a better map pool than etf2l.

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from Psyche

[…]

And yet they have the decency to enforce a better rule set regarding unlocks and have a better map pool than etf2l.

Your opinion vs. my facts gg

Psyche

If you want facts, have the fact that most premier teams left etf2l because what I said is true. gg.

Last edited by Psyche,

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Psyche

If you want facts, have the fact that most premier teams left etf2l because what I said is true. gg.

You said they have a better map pool, which is your opinion, just because prem teams agree with you doesnt make it a fact..

clue up before you post your shit. ty xx

Psyche

Just like me saying a map pool is better than the other is an opinion, so is saying the admins over at ESL are shit. Everything we’re discussing is based on damn opinions, not facts. A fact is saying tf2 is getting shittier with every update, when it comes to FPS.

Besides, what are you even doing getting into this argument?

Last edited by Psyche,

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Psyche

Just like me saying a map pool is better than the other is an opinion, so is saying the admins over at ESL are shit. Everything we’re discussing is based on damn opinions, not facts. A fact is saying tf2 is getting shittier with every update, when it comes to FPS.

Besides, what are you even doing getting into this argument?

sry brah, i totally didnt realise that these forums were private;(((((((((((((((((((((

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I had no problems playing in esl last season.

Edd

T2P

prem teams left etf2l cause of the unlocks + map pool, ive not noticed a single prem player qq about esl in this thread apart from joske but then again joske is always one to challange the establishment.

Psyche

Quoted from stvv

[…]

sry brah, i totally didnt realise that these forums were private;(((((((((((((((((((((

They’re not private. However, they don’t need useless input with no foundations gg.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »