Swarlz

Quoted from kuma

Why can no-one get it right?

A league needs to be:
1. Easy to navigate website and stress-free sign-up process
2. Hassle-free to arrange/play games and upload results
3. POV and STV demos available on request from all matches
4. Provide the best possible competitive ruleset as agreed by the top players

Take the good points from ESL/ETF2L and remove the bad, and there you go, perfect league.

I propose the NRTF2L

Newly Reformed Team Fortress 2 League.

Also mvp the only bad admin I’m seeing here is you atm. Openly attacking the way another league is run and the way they handle their matches when your meant to be not only a admin within ETF2L but also a higher divsion player giving ETF2L and TF2 players a pretty dirty name.

Last edited by Swarlz,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Koeitje

Don’t you have some legit players to ban from etf2l mvp? Just curious. Because it seems that is the way you want things to be.

Why do you think mvp would be able to ban players? He is PR & Sponsorship admin not AC admin http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/

Swarlz

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Why do you think mvp would be able to ban players? He is PR & Sponsorship admin not AC admin http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/

Why anyone would want to talk, let alone set up a sponsorhip deal with mvp astounds me.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CanFo

[…]

Because Anakin has about the same amount of influence on ESL’s global policy’s?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

lolol.

i have wasted more than enough time doing work for the community.

i do agree on PPs if such thing happens, but that match has been casted and stv was full of people. why would i leave midmatch to reactivate wire.. not even speaking about having killed the process.

rules are good and necessary, but deffo some brain is needed aswell. and checking about past aequitas/wire uploads shouldnt be too hard. a crash can occure any time.. 3 PPs is way too harsh.

what the community doesnt need are more trolls, so gtfo koetje.

people should actually check the logs, and here we go.

Last edited by mvp.,

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

so tl;dr = 500.000€ later wire still crashes a lot + gives fps drops? :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I use the power of the troll to hit nails on the head, sorry about that. And if you had bothered to even read the rest of the posts you would have seen I do agree with you. But you are bitching towards the wrong person.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

oh, so anakin isnt the admin giving out those PPs. who is it then koe? and no, i didnt read the whole thread.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from mvp.

oh, so anakin isnt the admin giving out those PPs. who is it then koe? and no, i didnt read the whole thread.

Anakin is giving out the PPs because those are the ESL rules. Those rules are global. Its not like TF2 is the only game @ ESL that uses wire. Its like getting a parking ticket: you bitch at the guy handing it out, but he does not make the policy. If you want to fight it make decent suggestions towards Anakin instead of verbally abusing him. He can then pass those on to the power that be.

Ripple

Solution: Make ETF2L Prem and div 1 vanilla, forget about the ESL as most of the teams did in the past. HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME which is one thing people seem to forget..

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

ESL is the way to go, so thats cool. But we need admins, not robots.

kuma

Quoted from Ripple

Solution: Make ETF2L Prem and div 1 vanilla, forget about the ESL as most of the teams did in the past. HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME which is one thing people seem to forget..

Agree with this, I was forced to use wire once in that scout cup, cba to use it again.

Last edited by kuma,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Quoted from kuma

[…]

Agree with this, I was forced to use wire once in that scout cup, cba to use it again.

That attitude is just horrible and wrong.

kuma

Quoted from mvp.

[…]

That attitude is just horrible and wrong.

Just like boycotting ETF2L? Guess my opinions are only wrong if I’m not prem.

I just want to play games without any hassle, what’s wrong with that?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Nothing. Go play ETF2L and you re fine.

Last edited by mvp.,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »