Forum

ETF2L Public Server! - Suggestions on Settings.

Created 8th April 2011 @ 12:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

j210790_

No dustbowl, 2fort, crits or other bullshit. There are enough pubs full of that shit already.

Maybe that plugin which shows ammo of the player that you’re healing. Makes playing medic a bit more fun. I don’t know its name but HH uses it.

evokje

WiK?

dustbowl is the best pub map ever
please do not remove it

WLL

Quoted from evokje

please do not remove it

+1

kuma

Quoted from evokje

please do not remove it

demo limit 2 then :DD

Wabbeh

Lowered respawn times, as has been previously said. I’m not saying insta, but its nice to only have to sit around for 6-8 instead of 14-16 seconds in pubs.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from kuma

[…]

demo limit 2 then :DD

dustbowl+lots of demos= best pub

Cooler

4Queens

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
pretty much what i posted except i was being delicate about it

is this fragga?
cause i cant belive that fag is actually looking for a team

dougiie

CotC

hyrdo

what a map

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Granary is shit for 24 man servers – Badlands is ok as its more open – Dustbowl is a fucking classic pub map! :D badwater as well is decent on publics so they’ll be in it. Goomba mod is fun, when you’ve won a round you can jump on people ^_^

Keep the ideas coming guys i’ll hope to combine the best in a list and get to work on this – Please no flaming just discussion and suggestions.

luzik

Suoli
moog

Don’t know if anyone care but I’m never going to play on that server if there is any kind of class limits.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from dougiie

hyrdo

what a map

I hyrd it was a bit rubbish

ashkan

Quoted from Skyride

You’re forgetting the demographic this server is supposed to cater to. There’s a million and one other generic pub servers already about, this is supposed to be something a little different.

To a certain extent, we have to do things differently. We don’t love Badlands because it’s a great map, we love it because it’s perfectly suitable for 6v6. In a different setting, Badlands is generally seen as half-decent. Some maps (like Gullywash, Obscure and Bazillion) were even specifically designed for 6v6, as far as I know. The people I know who play both 6v6 and 9v9 strongly prefer playing maps like Badwater and Upward in 9v9, simply because they’re generally more enjoyable and exciting with that number of players.

Regarding Dustbowl: Opinions on the map are polarized. A lot of people absolutely love it and some absolutely hate it. The same goes for 2fort and a few other, albeit less known, maps. I feel we might as well exclude these maps and live with it, especially since there already are so many servers 100 % dedicated to them.

Waebi

‹Con›

another suggestion: “new” maps.

instag1b

Panda

Goomba stomp plz.

Also cp_bestinclass

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Uuuuuuuh badlands is the best pub map. After that dustbowl is the best.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »