Forum

ETF2L Public Server! - Suggestions on Settings.

Created 8th April 2011 @ 12:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Koeitje

vanilla + medlocks plx

agreed… …

+FaN

Uji

You really think the etf2l public server is gonna have fewer unlocks allowed than the league itself?

Wiiking

was hoping the spawn time could be lowered by about half or something. It sucks waiting for +20 sec if ur unlucky :(

minimoose

Quoted from Wiiking

was hoping the spawn time could be lowered by about half or something. It sucks waiting for +20 sec if ur unlucky :(

yup

toasty.

PHX

I would say keep it simple.

– 24 players.
– No crits.
– ETF2L maps plus maybe badwater and goldrush and a few others.
– A class limit but not that low (maybe 3-4) just to stop it becoming 12 demos a side.
– No “whitelist’ for entry but maybe one for if it’s full a non “whitelist” (regged to etf2l) gets kicked based on the last to join or some thing. Enabling new players to play and the server to remain active.

That’s about it. :) Gogogo!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Leftism

Plugin: Advance Map Randomiser

– Disables the “1” and “2” option during map votes; forces players to actually choose a map rather than just dismissing the map vote by pressing 1 or 2.

NO!!! No annoying shit that pops up and prevents me from switching my weapon during a pubheroclutch moment! Isn´t it possible to put the vote numbers on 6/7/8/9/0 for instance? And lower-than-normal spawn time would be cool too.

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from skeej

[…]

NO!!! No annoying shit that pops up and prevents me from switching my weapon during a pubheroclutch moment! Isn´t it possible to put the vote numbers on 6/7/8/9/0 for instance? And lower-than-normal spawn time would be cool too.

Most likely.

The only problem maybe that the vote menu may stretch down the page unless one can force the menu to start at 7, ofc. ;-)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

1. I don’t give a shit just close this fucking window

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Casual

1. I don’t give a shit just close this fucking window

http://pigroll.com/img/how_fucking_fascinating.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7