Forum

The Scenario

Created 22nd March 2011 @ 16:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Ghostface

spire

The game’s pretty good atm. No changes needed.

Dummy

Darn: Examples of “ultimate turtlefesting”? I think I know what you’re talking about but I’m not sure :d.
not going to make a reply on this topic before I know why this erm, mod/rule has been proposed

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ghostface

The game’s pretty good atm. No changes needed.

Maybe lower the height of spire a bit though.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

For the record, I think the game is fine at the moment. But it’s just suggestions to see if maybe ‘Fine’ could be improved, which definately is possible.

kuma

Quoted from AcidReniX

For the record, I think the game is fine at the moment. But it’s just suggestions to see if maybe ‘Fine’ could be improved, which definately is possible.

Yeah this, game is fine but can be improved competitively

SquatingBear

Steev

Roll utilities to counter turtling, i’ve only played mid- low+ so i’ve never played against div 2 pyros and engis

Last edited by SquatingBear,

Dummy

Quoted from SquatingBear

Roll utilities to counter turtling, i’ve only played mid- low+ so i’ve never played against div 2 pyros and engis

some really keen (read: tryhard) teams (read: russian teams), when 1 or 2 rounds up, turtle mid the next time they get it with heavies and sentries :p when they also have the other 4 members actually play for the heavy/sentries, instead of expecting them to magically work out, its pretty damn hard to break the stalemate, especially as any capable player in such a stalemate checks more time hugging the walls (snipers) and doing 180s (spies).

SquatingBear

Steev

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
some really keen (read: tryhard) teams (read: russian teams), when 1 or 2 rounds up, turtle mid the next time they get it with heavies and sentries :p when they also have the other 4 members actually play for the heavy/sentries, instead of expecting them to magically work out, its pretty damn hard to break the stalemate, especially as any capable player in such a stalemate checks more time hugging the walls (snipers) and doing 180s (spies).

This ain’t an attack on you but if you lose mid and your team doesn’t back out in time to not lose uber and they in this time are able to build two sentrys and switch to utilities you need to revise your mid strategy, its just my team haven’t came across a stupid situation like this where we haven’t just pissed on them with gunslinger engi’s huntsmans and kritz

Last edited by SquatingBear,

N/A

Let me get this right… You refuse to play in the next ETF2L Season yet you take full advantage of the massive player base that ETF2L has? If you want to discuss “The Scenario” go to the ESL forums

Martn

Quoted from N/A

Let me get this right… You refuse to play in the next ETF2L Season yet you take full advantage of the massive player base that ETF2L has? If you want to discuss “The Scenario” go to the ESL forums

Exactly my thoughts

randa

Quoted from N/A

This doesnt even make sense…

N/A

Quoted from randa

[…]

This doesnt even make sense…

If you’re not willing to play in the league then you shouldn’t be given the priviledge of being able to discuss these types of “problems” with a community you have essentially shunned.

Dummy

Quoted from N/A

they dont refuse to play because of the problems the OP was talking about, you’re getting it wrong

N/A

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
they dont refuse to play because of the problems the OP was talking about, you’re getting it wrong

I never said they did you Dummy, and believe me these so called “top teams” have ragequit against us enough times recently for me to understand the reasons they arn’t willing to play in ETF2L

Last edited by N/A,

randa

Quoted from N/A

[…]

I never said they did you Dummy, and believe me these so called “top teams” have ragequit against us enough times recently for me to understand the reasons they arn’t willing to play in ETF2L

Its more the fact you use the retarded pain train, and troll for no reason but meh you guys are probably just too good for everyone.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »