Retarded update

Created 11th March 2011 @ 00:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

bìester

i could cry i thought the medic is a german and not a chinese

OKTOBERFÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄST

Ghostface

spire

You guys are pretty mad over a bunch of weapons that are gonna be banned(most of them, for a while atleast) and a hat that best describes the med’s role on the team.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Ghostface

You guys are pretty mad over a bunch of weapons that are gonna be banned(most of them, for a while atleast) and a hat that best describes the med’s role on the team.

+1

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

+1
Didn’t you guys got used to a whine each update?
Yes this one is retarded even more with that medic hat :)
Those weapons doesn’t look overpowered, they are gonna by banned anyway – I don’t care, I’m mostly playing vanilla cause those are the most useful ones
Only thing I don’t understand is why are you all wanna ban even balanced weapons alongside with those overpowered (annoying)

There is a promo item every few weeks recently, you should be prepared for a few new items in the upcoming weeks, don’t’ cry out all your tears :P

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

bìester

to everyone who doesnt want this weapons and hats:
Just dont use this weapons and hats and delete them from your backpack and dont cry around on every update … every public player is happy about each update! And the public players are still the majority!
I wouldnt work for people which are always whining about my work!

sry for the bad english

Last edited by bìester,

L-iNC

Quoted from bìester

–every public player is happy about each update!

pftt, typical attitude… It’s safe to say there’s way more qq from pubbers about new shit weapons since they actually are affected by them unlike comp players.

I’m offering 4 refined for the new medic hat.

stuntz

Serious stuff going on, a black samurai has appeared on the books of history….

At least they could had added a sushi plate for heavy.

Jokes aside, i dont really get why they say they improve the code with every new update ppl complain they loose framerates lol.

PS: vanilla+med+equalizer+old freight xD

wic

Huge Japanese Earthquake/Tsunami UPDATE !

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Prolly a Valve publishity stunt to support their new weapons. Unless you allow the new unlocks, we will earthquake you. <3 vanilla

j210790_

Quoted from lork

[…]

mmm…. in what way? all this garbage makes the game even more random and more likely to stalemate situations. Seriously, add 10 random weapons every month doesn’t make the game more fun for any side, just break the game more that what is already.

amen brother

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

next updates a laser sword for the scout and a laser gun

XO -

TF2 got gayer :)

pykow

next month we will get a portal gun , if u have pre order Portal 2 already.

As engineer you can make Portal teleports incase of the normal buildings.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from lork

[…]

mmm…. in what way? all this garbage makes the game even more random and more likely to stalemate situations. Seriously, add 10 random weapons every month doesn’t make the game more fun for any side, just break the game more that what is already.

+1

only cos its free doenst make it good…
shit is shit even if its free!

revanxp

Just keep an eye to the coming soon section of steam store to know what the next update will be -.-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »