Forum

Retarded update

Created 11th March 2011 @ 00:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from revanxp

Just keep an eye to the coming soon section of steam store to know what the next update will be -.-

dota2 :P

konr

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

+1
Didn’t you guys got used to a whine each update?
Yes this one is retarded even more with that medic hat :)
Those weapons doesn’t look overpowered, they are gonna by banned anyway – I don’t care, I’m mostly playing vanilla cause those are the most useful ones
Only thing I don’t understand is why are you all wanna ban even balanced weapons alongside with those overpowered (annoying)

There is a promo item every few weeks recently, you should be prepared for a few new items in the upcoming weeks, don’t’ cry out all your tears :P

‘They aren’t overpowered so why not let them be used in a competitive environment?’
Dumbass argument of the year. They don’t add anything valuable to the game at all and only add more stupid as fuck pointless variables IF someone does decide to use them which would be very unpredictable as useless as they are. It’d be fine if they were all tested and we all knew what situations they were used in and we all had a good idea of their uses etc/. but we won’t. The comp scene is just gonna look at them and ban them, because there is no point in having them. Not because they’re overpowered or anything, but because they shouldn’t even fucking be there. It’s like adding a bunch of new weapons every single month to CS:S with loads of variables to the game along with them and expecting all of the competitive (or even public players) to learn about every last one of them and get used to the game again.

Now I’m not pro vanilla or anything (but I’m not against it either) but the rate at which they’re adding weapons is ridiculous. I could understand adding the bonk, equalizer, and other weapons that have been playtested a LOT in a 6v6 environment and are obviously balanced but why the fuck would you allow this stuff?

lolage

TSPAG

It also seems that in bball/mge or any type of training mod (and probably pub servers too) when you spawn it takes a second or two delay before you can fire a rocket/shotgun etc. This a bug? :/

konr

Quoted from lolage

It also seems that in bball/mge or any type of training mod (and probably pub servers too) when you spawn it takes a second or two delay before you can fire a rocket/shotgun etc. This a bug? :/

Same thing happens in a local server. Lol great, rollouts are fucked up a bit.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from konr

[…]Same thing happens in a local server. Lol great, rollouts are fucked up a bit.

Thank Valve.

stuntz

Quoted from lolage

yeah happened yesterday but we tought it was some weird server bug -_-

Im actually considering buying Shogun 2 for these items (its gonna be a good game too) they are pretty awesome haha

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from konr

[…]’They aren’t overpowered so why not let them be used in a competitive environment?’

where did u found this?

The game looks like a circus right now, Ads Fortress or something but that’s not the point
Problem here is that ppl are afraid of the changes – got used to a few moves and are trying to stick to it.
I’m not BAN ALL or ALLOW ALL!11, I’m just saying some of the existing weapons are worth try but are banned because someone is whining about it.
Current ‘Cinamon’ or whatever rule is not that bad yet ppl are QQ about it

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

time for promod

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Important question: Can I alt-tab in and out of the game without windowed mode after this latest update?

Slick

Epsilon

Quoted from WildEast

wtf?
Why do you guys whine about something that makes pubs more fun and won’t hurt comp scene at all, these are free updates for many people who play tf2 just for fun. Don’t expect every update with shitloads of engine fixes or weapon balancing, don’t forget that you are a minority of the game players.

Because that changed? ;)

AnimaL

Quoted from Beater

Important question: Can I alt-tab in and out of the game without windowed mode after this latest update?

if u install cfg properly then u allways could

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]if u install cfg properly then u allways could

Nope.

Cooler

4Queens

Quoted from WildEast

wtf?
Why do you guys whine about something that makes pubs more fun and won’t hurt comp scene at all, these are free updates for many people who play tf2 just for fun. Don’t expect every update with shitloads of engine fixes or weapon balancing, don’t forget that you are a minority of the game players.

We all play tf2 for fun you dumb

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

To be honest that kunai knife for the spy looks pretty cool :3

also why are people suddenly supporting vanilla ? These wont be allowed in etf2l so stop crying :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »