[…]rofl… sure, tf2 needs more than 10 clanless d1 medics..brah

flisko

atu???
TWIN

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]rofl… sure, tf2 needs more than 10 clanless d1 medics..brah

oh yep 10, more like one BRAH

Waster

If you like to switch immediately from one competitive scene to the other, go scout. Your aim will provide a lot of value there and probably will compensate more for your lack of initial game understanding compared to the other classes.

If you dont mind start in publics, you can play solly or demo. Best pub classes and gives you good understanding about health management, working together with medics/ubers and how to play with frustratingly bad players.

Medic is a different story. You could replace a random top div medic with a random div5 medic. Medics doesnt seem to increase in skill for some reason. The only reason what separates the high div meds from the low ones is an unhealthy high form of arrogance.

Last edited by Waster,

Anathema

Erm…?

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Waster

Medic is a different story. You could replace a random top div medic with a random div5 medic. Medics doesnt seem to increase in skill for some reason. The only reason what separates the high div meds from the low ones is an unhealthy high form of arrogance.

Rofl.

Taimou

Quoted from Thalien

[…]

Rofl.

Me doesn’t comply

Mike

TEZC

lol waster…

Last edited by Mike,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Waster

i came

Wabbeh

Thsi video is aimed pretty much at you – with someone who’s only experience of tf2 (or comp tf2) is frag vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hts1uTjd6mc .

tay

Quoted from Dan

It’s just that I have got REALLY board of playing EPS css firstly because it’s abit… easy an because after 6 years of playing the game it’s bound to get abit boring xD
But ye, over all I’ve done 10,000+ hours of css an will be looking to do no less in TF2 so activity an practise should not be a problem for me I think. I know a few people around the scene from other places, not to sure if they remember me but I could all ways try an ask for help.
I will probably end up playing demoman, from what I’ve heard scouts are like awpers, 10 an penny but finding a good one is hard because of them having a reputation for being bad, with me having a horrible css loving attitude I don’t think I will like medic as I like to get the frags to much xD and I would prefer the demoman over soldier because it’s more of a challenge to be good at it I suppose.

Thanks for all the great reply’s guys, it’s much appreciated, As soon as I give my current css team notice an time to find a 5th they are comfortable playing with and I’ve made sure there stable I will be all good for my move. :)

Thanks once again. xoxo

EDIT: I also love demo because I’ve only ever really seen TF2 matches in frag movies an I <3 Doctor Justice

you say you played eps, what was your name and what team did you play for

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »