Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

Tack

kp/

Quoted from rague

…….

LoL, you’re dumb, don’t try to do anything

Quoted from octochris

[…]

and why shouldn’t he be allowed to play the season if he’s done nothing wrong? no matter how long it is, if he didn’t do what he’s accused of, he shouldn’t be banned. end of.

Seriously chris, if one day 1 organisation say that they fucked up and that the people under this organisation are right that’s mean that organisation will end up soon enough and don’t want this to happen.
So, i believe, even if they know they COULD be wrong and they know they could or are wrong they will never say it, or they will reject the fault on 1 ppl, otherwise it’ll stay like it is.
Finally i remember seeing a post of 1 of etf2l’s admin saying that etf2l was not a democracry so forza will never be unban, end of.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Hi

Last edited by Swifty,

Fake and gay.

rge

Quoted from RaCio

I checked a couple of hundred ip addresses of all involved people. Except some dual accounts pretty much no ips matched with any other Turkish player.

Does not sound like solid-proof. If you are not fucking 100% sure, do not ban ppl. No offence, but 1 single wrong ban, will destroy all trust in the admin crew.

Tehgnarr

is good!

what is this thread I dont even…

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Demsii you’re such a playa

Last edited by CommanderX,

Jude

notdoggo

how is demourge always involved in every bit of controversy to some degree?

also hope this is just a mistake forza <3

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

I don´t get one thing:
It´s really understandable that the admin staff won´t post proof on ppl aimbotting and using other ingame hacks – because it might encourage others to do the same and might even teach them to do so without beeing caught. And you don´t want to educate cheaters…

But in this case, if the proof the admins have is a simple IP comparison – why not show it to the community, so that either everyone can see they did the right thing, or (more likely in this case, in my personal opinion) people with more knowledge about technical details than myself might be able to prevent an unnecessary and unjustified ban?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

in germany there is also this temporary IP thing and your IP changes every 24h or if you disconnect from internet earlier but there is also no “IP match” so why should it be possible in turkey?!

Last edited by Dr-GimpfeN,

phy-

Quoted from rge

[…]

Does not sound like solid-proof. If you are not fucking 100% sure, do not ban ppl. No offence, but 1 single wrong ban, will destroy all trust in the admin crew.

:D:D:D:D:D

This whole shit is funny, kind off knew from the beginning it was going to turn out in drama.
Good luck anwyways forza, if you’re clean I hope you will get your unban.
Even tho it’s really unlikely for the admin team to give into their mistakes.
Good luck

Swarlz

Quoted from rague

L O L and hi community!

Thanks to Forza I guess now everyone knows me!!..right? OK. So now we can start. First of all I like to congratz Forza for his long ass post.. good one.. but a pretty pathetic one. I’d like to know how saying my nick in every 2 sentences is going to be credit for him… but oh well. I guess blaming someone else is so much easier.

1) Blaming me.. Yea I was being a friend and talking to him when he was feeling down (which actually didnt happen that much). So I’d like to ask Forza whats so wrong about sharing those things u tell me with Demsii (and I dont think I translated everything he said to me to Demsii)? Was there something you were saying bad about him? Were you talking on his back? Were you actually sharing team problems with me? Did you actually think those things you shared with me were supposed to be a secret between us? If so.. then I gotta say you really were backstabbing Demsii (though all those times only thing I did was try to cool things down, when needed). And if they werent such an important stuff then why do you actually care if I shared it with him? So first, decide which side you stay on.

2) Then comes the unnecessary long post.. Starting off the drama from day one.. why the need? Do you really need people to feel sorry for you? I really dont get that. This ban concerns around the days that you joined cN. Right? So why tell about the whollleee story. Oh ye, I know why. Cause Demsi & I are the people who got him banned. So first people gotta hear about our story, hate us, then believe Forza. Cuz we are the baddies. Ok fine.

3) Who started the rumour.. But then I realize that he doesn’t even say the names of the people who actually started the rumour.. You and your cN team members buddies (this is called backstabbing eh! oh wait I did it too..according to Forza). Some DWE (another Turkish team) guys. I guess it’s ok to start a rumour but its wrong to share with Demsii. Just for the record when I actually heard about that rumour the first thing I did was to look if Alesline was online (unfortunately he wasnt so I got the chance to talk to him about this situation the next day). In the meantime I only talked to Demsii about it.

4) The end.. Demsii informed the admins about the rumour.

So please pass the middle part about who said what to whom and actually concentrate on the beginning and the end of the story.

Well, one last thing. I still hope admins are %100 sure about this. Cause like Forza said almost every restart of modem gives you a new IP (unless u have a static IP) and this also sometimes happens by itself as in without a manual restart. But as far as I know, knowing the cities they both live in they wont be getting some different city’s IP, and yes they both live in different cities (that was kinda in the old days, but wouldnt be sure).

Im adding you because your female

phy-

Quoted from rague

L O L and hi community!

Thanks to Forza I guess now everyone knows me!!..right? OK. So now we can start. First of all I like to congratz Forza for his long ass post.. good one.. but a pretty pathetic one. I’d like to know how saying my nick in every 2 sentences is going to be credit for him… but oh well. I guess blaming someone else is so much easier.

1) Blaming me.. Yea I was being a friend and talking to him when he was feeling down (which actually didnt happen that much). So I’d like to ask Forza whats so wrong about sharing those things u tell me with Demsii (and I dont think I translated everything he said to me to Demsii)? Was there something you were saying bad about him? Were you talking on his back? Were you actually sharing team problems with me? Did you actually think those things you shared with me were supposed to be a secret between us? If so.. then I gotta say you really were backstabbing Demsii (though all those times only thing I did was try to cool things down, when needed). And if they werent such an important stuff then why do you actually care if I shared it with him? So first, decide which side you stay on.

2) Then comes the unnecessary long post.. Starting off the drama from day one.. why the need? Do you really need people to feel sorry for you? I really dont get that. This ban concerns around the days that you joined cN. Right? So why tell about the whollleee story. Oh ye, I know why. Cause Demsi & I are the people who got him banned. So first people gotta hear about our story, hate us, then believe Forza. Cuz we are the baddies. Ok fine.

3) Who started the rumour.. But then I realize that he doesn’t even say the names of the people who actually started the rumour.. You and your cN team members buddies (this is called backstabbing eh! oh wait I did it too..according to Forza). Some DWE (another Turkish team) guys. I guess it’s ok to start a rumour but its wrong to share with Demsii. Just for the record when I actually heard about that rumour the first thing I did was to look if Alesline was online (unfortunately he wasnt so I got the chance to talk to him about this situation the next day). In the meantime I only talked to Demsii about it.

4) The end.. Demsii informed the admins about the rumour.

So please pass the middle part about who said what to whom and actually concentrate on the beginning and the end of the story.

Well, one last thing. I still hope admins are %100 sure about this. Cause like Forza said almost every restart of modem gives you a new IP (unless u have a static IP) and this also sometimes happens by itself as in without a manual restart. But as far as I know, knowing the cities they both live in they wont be getting some different city’s IP, and yes they both live in different cities (that was kinda in the old days, but wouldnt be sure).

Why the fuck do you look like my Ex?

Swarlz

I think the admin team really need to have a look at their banning policy again – ever since Jonni left the anti cheat team I don’t think they’ve had a clue what they’re doing regarding hacking.
They only ever seem to get the blatantly obvious hackers and when it comes to stuff like this they appear to lack essential technical knowledge.

**Edit**
Apart from huhy because he’s just so huhy.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Indxyou

huhy will lead the ac team to glory!

huhystah

Quoted from Swarlz

**Edit**
Apart from huhy because he’s just so huhy.

:D Cheers dood

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »