Created 31st December 2010 @ 20:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

dauk

I lover my sens every time I wash my mousepad ;D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Federal-Foe

[…]

Does that matter? Have I invaded your (team) fortress of solitude somehow?

I have never played comp so I did not know those server have it enabled.

Maybe this website should get locked off to the public if the only response to newcomers are offending.

it’s more that you come in trying to get technical, whilst clearly not knowing what the hell you’re on about.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Federal-Foe

[…]

Does that matter? Have I invaded your (team) fortress of solitude somehow?

I have never played comp so I did not know those server have it enabled.

Maybe this website should get locked off to the public if the only response to newcomers are offending.

No, it’s more like me wanting to know if I should spent more time trying to discuss these things with somebody that clearly has no clue to what they are talking about.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

No, it’s more like me wanting to know if I should spent more time trying to discuss these things with somebody that clearly has no clue to what they are talking about.

he madded on a private forum about you and i, kootchy dearest

Q: What made you change your mind about comp? Didn’t you say you did not like to play comp before?

A: The ETF2L forum is filled with people who act very condescending to pub players. I answered on 1 topic yesterday and got nothing but offending responses. They think just because they’re comp players they have the right to tell pub players what they should and should not do? I believe not. Them behaving like a cock towards me has sparked something inside me and now I’m going to beat them all where it hurts: Their oh so lovable comp environment. Btw, Chris was one of the condescending responders, will only take a matter of time before he reads this and go tell on me

fuck you koeitje, you’re killing tf2 :'(

Them behaving like a cock towards me has sparked something inside me and now I’m going to beat them all where it hurts: Their oh so lovable comp environment.

i wish this forum had signatures

federal-foe is now officially the martin luther king of etf2l

Last edited by octochris,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Ok, so let me get this straight. You tell something which can easily be falsified by the available knowledge on this subject, people tell you this, and then you go all mad and cry? Please, grow a pair. If you want to go against common knowledge please do so by rising through the ranks and showing your skills on the field of battle. I’ll meet you there.

For all I know you could have been an invite player from the States or an Aussie comp player. Fuck knows, you were wrong. Deal with it.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Lj

pH.

:/ There wasn’t really a need to paste that here.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Lj

:/ There wasn’t really a need to paste that here.

if he stands by it, why not? is he afraid to say what he things of us scrooges? there is nothing confidential in that message, if he is going to act all high and mighty, might as well do it here if he’s going to talk about us all as one big nasty group.

and we are all big and nasty (i’m big, and kootchy is dutch, which will have to do), and of course, despite the fact that he could have been anyone at all, we all knew he was a pub player straight off the bat and were mean and naughty to make him angry because we all hate pub players. we are so naughty!

Last edited by octochris,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

ps. I heard you talked trash about Fadestep. Nobody talks trash about Fadestep. Ok?

Lateralus

I have gotten used to low sensitivity as a soldier/demo and now i can’t go back. >:
I hit aerials more, but at the cost of awkward rocket jumps, quick turn-arounds and such.
Sucks.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Lateralus

I have gotten used to low sensitivity as a soldier/demo and now i can’t go back. >:
I hit aerials more, but at the cost of awkward rocket jumps, quick turn-arounds and such.
Sucks.

This is why I’m scared to leave my high sens of 6cm for a 360. I like my instant RJs :<

jackkai

8D

From hours of DM and MGE the look of high div players low sens is just the way they aim. they move there mouse more slowly and smoothly and even when they ” Flick ” shot its mostly just a fairly slow movment in the hand and not realy a flick like a css player would do. but yea i used to worry about high sens but i just kept to the same sensitivity and started to aim diffrently.
2.4 ingame
2000 dpi

“and as i still have a highish sens i can still 180 flickshow yo k “

Last edited by jackkai,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from jackkai

From hours of DM and MGE the look of high div players low sens is just the way they aim. they move there mouse more slowly and smoothly and even when they ” Flick ” shot its mostly just a fairly slow movment in the hand and not realy a flick like a css player would do. but yea i used to worry about high sens but i just kept to the same sensitivity and started to aim diffrently.
2.4 ingame
200 dpi

Ignore, he can’t aim.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Top css/cs/cod/q3/ql/ut/warsow/whateverthefuckpeopleplay players also use low sens :X

Last edited by Koeitje,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Its all personally preference.

Morty

RG

Quoted from Koeitje

Top css/cs/cod/q3/ql/ut/warsow/whateverthefuckpeopleplay players also use low sens :X

loads of ql players uses high sense + accel lol..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »